Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Heh, felt like doing something Monet-like. What better than waterlilies?

^_^ [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=366645[/IMG]

[SIZE=1]Did the original picture in photoshop, and added a couple effects to get it to look the way I wanted it to. [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=skyblue]Hehe I really like this picture. It acutally looks as though it is one of Monets. I remember seeing some of his pictures in Paris. They are very much like this. The picture looks so peaceful too^^[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Heh, thank you. I really like the way it ended up. The last time I tried to emulate an artist in photoshop, it didn't turn out nearly as nicely, heh. [/size]
Posted
[color=crimson]It looks like the green in the middle is a large green continent, the two puffs of yellow being rising mushroom clouds from a tilted angle.

Then again, we're skitzofrenic, so dont listen to what we say.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]It looks like the green in the middle is a large green continent, the two puffs of yellow being rising mushroom clouds from a tilted angle.

Then again, we're skitzofrenic, so dont listen to what we say.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*Runs off crying*

Nice job! Impressionism is cool!

*Continues running*
Posted
[color=red] Very nice. I wouldn't change a thing. I like how it all pieces together into one thing and you can stare at it and stare at it and there's always something new and different you'll see everytime.[/color]
Posted
*stares*

You know, I always hating being forced to watercolor.

*stares more*

*in awe*

This almost makes me want to make myself like watercolor, though.

I like muchly! *steals piccie*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]It looks like the green in the middle is a large green continent, the two puffs of yellow being rising mushroom clouds from a tilted angle.

Then again, we're skitzofrenic, so dont listen to what we say.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*looks*

whoa.. come to think of it, that almost looks like Africa.. heh.. if you imagine the top green bit to be Europe, and the blue bit to be the mediterranean sea..

I mean yeah.. a few details missing but hey..




Damn you Ken...

I just can't look at it now without thinking of it in that way..

For the record, Sara, I thought it was cool.. and I still do.. I just can't envision the flowers anymore.. heh

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=366645[/img]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=368644[/img]

Anyone else see a resemblance?
(I hate Paint, but it's all they have on the uni PCs)
Posted
*thwaps the both of them*
It's--
*thwap*
nothing--
*thwap*
but--
*thwap*
WATER LILIES!!!
*thwap thwap thwap*

*is trying to ignore the other pic* *whimper* Sara?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...