Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Any other seasons


Recommended Posts

Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
Is there any other seasons after battle city?
Posted
Nope.
Unless Kazuki Takahasi makes another one, there won't be any. And since the TV show came from the manga, unless he makes ore, we'll have nothing.
Posted
ACK! No!!! There has to be more! I can't believe that! I bet there will be more. You never know, maybe Yugi and gang might go to Egypt for some odd reason. Or maybe the very first season might be released, but i really doubt it cause in the very first season Yami Yugi was very violent etc. Oh well. I'm sure that Yu-Gi-Oh may have more seasons thrown in.
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]I remember reading at the TV-Tokyo site that there is a season after Battle City.I found a link some time before but can't find it.

Right now I'm looking for the link.I'll edit this with the link.^^[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
They just finished off the fourth Season which is called Battle Tower, In total their have been at least 5 seasons of Yugioh.

First season never aired here, Duelist Kingdom, Battle City, Battle Blimp *manga name*, Battle Tower. Supposidly there will be yet another season coming up and they really like the name Battle for some reason >.>
Posted
I know of at least 5 episodes that happen after the Battle City tournament. [spoiler]For those of you who want to see Pegasus make a comeback, the last of the episodes is called [i]"Pegasus' Invitation"[/i].[/spoiler] This is as far as I know from a fairly reliable source but don't slam me if I'm wrong.
Posted
I consider Battle Tower, Battle Ship, and Battle city all as aprt of the BC saga.
Mostly the same characters, same villain, some idea.

[spoiler]Wonder what happened to Peggy then...I just hopethis will be a good bad-guy-return-episode. Soemthign with a dramatic ending..*hopes*[/spoiler]
Posted
I thought that [spoiler]Yami Bakura was killed/ sent to the Shadow Realm by Marik in the Battle Ship (dub name),[/spoiler] coz I heard about this quote where Y.Bakura says [spoiler][i]"You can never defeat me, for I am the darkness."[/i][/spoiler] or words to that affect.
Posted
[spoiler] Wait, Pegagasus can't come back; even though I love the guy, he's dead! They edited the dialogue in the US version, but in the manga and Japanese version, the shock of having his Eye ripped out kills him. What's up? [/spoiler]
Posted
For all I remember, he was not made dead in either version, but he was certainly not in good shape after Yami Bakura took his eye away.
Posted
[spoiler]Bakura never dies. After he loses to Yami Marik/Malik, he's destroyed or banished to the Shadow Realm (something like that). But since he put part of himself into Yugi's puzzle during the possessed-Bandit Keith part, he wanders the mind chambers of Yami.[/spoiler]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Digital_Monster [/i]
[B]I know of at least 5 episodes that happen after the Battle City tournament. [spoiler]For those of you who want to see Pegasus make a comeback, the last of the episodes is called [i]"Pegasus' Invitation"[/i].[/spoiler] This is as far as I know from a fairly reliable source but don't slam me if I'm wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]


You're right. New rivals show with new duel disks. BTW, the new season is airing in JP right now. I've seen the 4 new eps, which are totally sick btw. But one of my favorite characters with the exception of Mai left, Shizuka ;_;
Posted
Okay, if you've seen some of the eps, can you fill us in? [spoiler] Pegasus is pushing up roses, right? Did he survive the encounter with Yami Bakura? And if he didn't, why the title 'Pegasus's Invitation'?[/spoiler]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Pegasus Invitation is ep. 148 I believe. [spoiler]I've got only up to 147, meaning four of the new eps. I am still waiting for my new subs to arrive. From the first four eps though, the god cards get stolen, Haga and Ryuzaki's souls get stolen, and Yuugi is challenged for them. Bla bla bla, Yuugi saves them, and Yami Bakura vows to help Yuugi find his memory because it is the key to unlocking some sort of dark power in Bakura's plan.[/spoiler]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
On a side note about that Battle Ship, Battle ship is the dub name of Battle Blimp! So Digital Monster and ^_^ Domon your both right depends which name you use.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Beelzebumon [/i]
[B][spoiler] Wait, Pegagasus can't come back; even though I love the guy, he's dead! They edited the dialogue in the US version, but in the manga and Japanese version, the shock of having his Eye ripped out kills him. What's up? [/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

Pegasus isn't dead. Isn't there a mention of him at the end of the Dungeon Dice Monsters 4-parter?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...