Jump to content
OtakuBoards

chris' drawings


Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[COLOR=green]well, i've desided to make a thread showing off all my art.

this first one i did in science class, it's a quick scketch of what ginny did. i don't like it that much, but seeing as it only took like 4 or 5 min, i think it turned out pretty good. ratings are highly recomended.

sorry, but the words are a poem that i wrote afterwards. sorry about that.[/COLOR]
Guest Chris
Posted
[COLOR=green]it's something ginny did for ffutopia.[/COLOR]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green] . . . .[/color]
Posted
Nice job Chris. The first one is good, but it seems you still need a scanner.;) The second I like aswell but its hard t see, though I did make it out. You like drawing Biblical pictures don't you?

[SIZE=1]Yes I'm still alive.^^[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...