Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Which Xbox games really interest you? What games are you really looking foward to?

I personally really like the look of Munch's Oddysee and Project Ego, if I buy an Xbox, I'll have to get both of those :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]Which Xbox games really interest you? What games are you really looking foward to?

I personally really like the look of Munch's Oddysee and Project Ego, if I buy an Xbox, I'll have to get both of those :) [/B][/QUOTE]

There are rumors running around that XBox can play computer games...Is this true?
Posted
[color=indigo]You can't actually play PC games on Xbox, nope. I think that the rumor stems from the fact that the Xbox will be receiving a lot of PC ports.[/color]
Posted
How much is the X-box going to be...I forgot the actual price but I heard it was around $300...how'd they keep the costs low if that's true cause of all the extra stuff X-box has? IE: Hard Drive...
Posted
[COLOR=blue]The xBox is gonna have a hardrive?? i never heard that...[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
hmm,I'm actually looking toward no games on X-Box
Posted
I would get the Xbox if I was able to because it got some great games itself.But if im not able to get it then oh wells at least I'll be happy with the Gamecube when it comes out.
Posted
I'm looking forward for Raw is War as well, and this other one bout racing on foot... or something like that, only becuz it's different from all other racing games... YOU RUN!!
Posted
The xbox is all you get when you buy the thing the hard drive zipdrive comp to xbox cable and modem are all atachments that you can purchase at a reasonable microsoft price{thats an oxymoron i think}

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...