Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

I don't know. Maybe it's a good place for conversation... [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate these Sticky threads, they're annoying... :flaming:

By the way, why is firemac's "August Birthday" thread still Sticky? It's September now. Someone should delete it, or not make it sticky, or something...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I had about 800 posts before the boards changed to vb
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
What was ur user name b4 it changed to vb?
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I hate these Sticky threads, they're annoying... :flaming:

By the way, why is firemac's "August Birthday" thread still Sticky? It's September now. Someone should delete it, or not make it sticky, or something... [/B][/QUOTE]
dude, not to me, it's still august, it won't be sticky when it's September in my place

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...