Adam

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Oh,and will you also add the post we had here?Like,i have 33 right now,will that be added to my post count as well,or just forgotten?[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was wondering.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]i think its a good idea to have a fresh start but thats me cause i already reached my old post count (i think) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is you. I had 600 posts! That's not going to be easy to get to! :P

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]It's not so bad. As I said, it puts everyone on a level playing field and it allows you to experience every rank.

But also, it's almost physically impossible for us to restore the post count of [i]all[/i] members.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey even if u do restore post counts dont restore mine becouse i want to see what total ranks there are.

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duckie [/i]
[B]

Yeah, that is you. I had 600 posts! That's not going to be easy to get to! :P [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha! you think that 600's bad I have to get back to 1114 it took me 7 months to get that many!

I don't think they'll be giving us our posts back...
Look at the custom avatars hack..
Adam said that when you hit 500 posts, you get to upload your own custon avatar. Basically means that we have to hit 500 posts, also meaning that...we don't get our posts back :(

Oh well, better get posting, and right before school starts -.-; ... How handy...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]I was about 200+...I truly can't remember

I think somewhere near 250...not sure though.
please verify for me. :D: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]They chose [i]not[/i] to restore our posts after all.. just ta let you know..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i]
[B]like me...2487...8 months worth of posts...GONE... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]Umm...it's just a number, it's no big deal. It's not like having a lot of posts is some kind of [i]achievement[/i], it just shows that you've either been here longer or are very talkative lol.

This way it's better, not only because it's impossible to restore everyone's post counts, but also because it gives everyone the chance to move through all 10 new ranks and start on a level playing field.

The only way to get your post count up is to participate...not spam. :)[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=blue]Umm...it's just a number, it's no big deal. It's not like having a lot of posts is some kind of [i]achievement[/i], it just shows that you've either been here longer or are very talkative lol.

This way it's better, not only because it's impossible to restore everyone's post counts, but also because it gives everyone the chance to move through all 10 new ranks and start on a level playing field.

The only way to get your post count up is to participate...not spam. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
oh my gosh, 10 ranks, oh my god, and I'm only at 2nd rank, I wonder if it will take me like 10 months to reach the final rank

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
oh my gosh, 10 ranks, oh my god, and I'm only at 2nd rank, I wonder if it will take me like 10 months to reach the final rank [/B][/QUOTE]

At the rate you post? I doubt it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Mine was like 1724, arouind there somewhere[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Psst.. *whispers* they decided not to restore post count so we can go through all the ten new stages or ranks or wat not...[/SIZE]