Adam

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]no posts don't count, they are useless bits of information on a piece of thread untouchable by humans... on a more wholesome note, has anyone ever written an news article before? [/B][/QUOTE]

shinji hacked the boards...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]i really don't think that that matters since i have to START ALL OVER AGAIN!! what happened? javery told me some stufts but WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? i'm confused... this is wierd... [/B][/QUOTE]

july had 998...i know cuz she started a new name cuz she didnt want to get to 1000...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i]
[B]

july had 998...i know cuz she started a new name cuz she didnt want to get to 1000... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol yes she did lol [COLOR=red]^[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]_[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]^[/COLOR]

Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts.

One problem is that we have so many really awesome titles and having members with so many posts kind of takes away at the fun of discovering those said titles.

So we'll see.

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts.

One problem is that we have so many really awesome titles and having members with so many posts kind of takes away at the fun of discovering those said titles.

So we'll see.

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]
Adam I have an idea why don't you let us get to all the ranks and once we do, you add our old post counts to our new one and then go on, what do you think of that? I don't think it's all that bad

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I guess...climbing the ladder again and discovering new titles isn't so bad...how bout custom titles? [/B][/QUOTE]
custom titles are beign talked about in one of the topics

[B]Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts.

So we'll see.

-Adam
theOtaku.com

I wish there were no post counts lol

So we'll see.

-Adam
theOtaku.com
:( I don't really mind about the titles, really. *desperate voice* I just want to use my custom avatar! no one got to see it!:(
it took me forever to get 1000 posts
:o ah, I'm a bit obsessed. come what may with the post situation

*stares into the wall* it was a really nice avatar.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
:( I don't really mind about the titles, really. *desperate voice* I just want to use my custom avatar! no one got to see it!:(
it took me forever to get 1000 posts
:o ah, I'm a bit obsessed. come what may with the post situation

*stares into the wall* it was a really nice avatar..... [/B][/QUOTE]

don't worry you'll get up in the ranks again...