Adam

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I'm going to attempt to restore post counts, this is the official "POST YOUR OLD POST COUNT" thread. Please respond with the amount of posts your old v2 user had.

No cheating, I can easily verify the information. If the number you give is way off - not only won't you get your old posts back but you'll be reset to 0 as well for wasting my time:).

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]

I had just hit 579 i think. Me and Foredaddy had just got done w/ a brawl in Safer's Fight Club Thread *lol*. Ah...those were the days...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Hm... I was talking to James and we were deliberating on the ramificiations of actually restoring post counts.

One problem is that we have so many really awesome titles and having members with so many posts kind of takes away at the fun of discovering those said titles.

So we'll see.

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]

But will the ranks show up for the mods? If they aren't going to, then I would REALLY like to have my old post count back....

I mean, I wouldn't mind too much if I get to 'discover' new titles, but if the titles aren't going to show up for me, then what's the point...?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

But will the ranks show up for the mods? If they aren't going to, then I would REALLY like to have my old post count back....

I mean, I wouldn't mind too much if I get to 'discover' new titles, but if the titles aren't going to show up for me, then what's the point...? [/B][/QUOTE]

if you let cera have em back you hafta let me have em back cuzza it was my idea...yes folks you can thank me i got adam thinking about it...

Guest Voodookanaka
argghhhh...arghhhHHh!!!!!!!!whats going on...oh hi im back by the way I didnt die a horrible firey death :D
I was on 'bout 1589 I think.
bleedin hell, we were on 2.0 not long ago thinking woohoo classy etc...
Im gonna go test the wierd buttons out :D

[color=indigo]I think that everyone starting on a level playing field isn't such a bad idea...and as you've seen, many people's post counts are now nearing 200 or more.

So I don't think it would take long to achieve higher ranks. And also, it's extremely difficult to restore [i]everyone's[/i] post count...going through the entire database and restoring count after count could take us forever.

I personally think that we're better off just leaving things as they are.[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
Adam I have an idea why don't you let us get to all the ranks and once we do, you add our old post counts to our new one and then go on, what do you think of that? I don't think it's all that bad [/B][/QUOTE]
so did you all read my opnion??????????:confused: :confused:

I can't remember.. but anything will help me get closer to my nice Yolei avatar with the sparkly glasses..

[IMG]http://www.lelola.com/digimon/icons/sandstorm/yolei.gif[/IMG]
[url]http://www.lelola.com/digimon/icons/sandstorm/yolei.gif[/url]

Hey, a stoned smilie! Kool! :p :p :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I think that everyone starting on a level playing field isn't such a bad idea...and as you've seen, many people's post counts are now nearing 200 or more.

So I don't think it would take long to achieve higher ranks. And also, it's extremely difficult to restore [i]everyone's[/i] post count...going through the entire database and restoring count after count could take us forever.

I personally think that we're better off just leaving things as they are.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

So this means that post counts wont be restored?:eek: Holly crap this sucks

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]

So this means that post counts wont be restored?:eek: Holly crap this sucks [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]It's not so bad. As I said, it puts everyone on a level playing field and it allows you to experience every rank.

But also, it's almost physically impossible for us to restore the post count of [i]all[/i] members.[/color]