Post Counts

Adam

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just one problem. All of us who are Mods, admins, all that--we aren't gonna get the chance to see all the new ranks anyway. But then it would be unfair to give us our posts back, and not the other peeps.
*head ache*
Well, maybe we staffers [i]should[/i] get our post count back, because we are so special! :D:D:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Psst.. *whispers* they decided not to restore post count so we can go through all the ten new stages or ranks or wat not...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

argh, i didn't feel like reading the whole thing, dang it, my posts:( my beautiful posts. all gone! do you know how long it took me to get up there!? 3 months! and with stupid topics that were closed down! at this rate i'll never get back up there! and i didn't get a good start! i was busy all week! darn it! oh well, off we go to post, the wonderful way to post!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]

argh, i didn't feel like reading the whole thing, dang it, my posts:( my beautiful posts. all gone! do you know how long it took me to get up there!? 3 months! and with stupid topics that were closed down! at this rate i'll never get back up there! and i didn't get a good start! i was busy all week! darn it! oh well, off we go to post, the wonderful way to post! [/B][/QUOTE]

it took me 7 months so bah lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Just one problem. All of us who are Mods, admins, all that--we aren't gonna get the chance to see all the new ranks anyway. But then it would be unfair to give us our posts back, and not the other peeps.
*head ache*
Well, maybe we staffers [i]should[/i] get our post count back, because we are so special! :D:D:D [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL....

See, that's the thing.... We aren't going to get all the different ranks anyway.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

LoL....

See, that's the thing.... We aren't going to get all the different ranks anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

and i dont giva...aboutr the ranks i want my beloved posts...

Guest Retro Burn
I had about 5000 posts, if you would restore them it'd be kindly.

AHhh... you could make my rank "super-azzhole!!"

that'd be kickin Adam please do so. Uh...I'm not thimoc.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i]
[B]I had about 5000 posts, if you would restore them it'd be kindly.

that'd be kickin Adam please do so. Uh...I'm not thimoc. [/B][/QUOTE]
i strike that as funny.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]*looks at the huge mass's of numbers*
i only had like 20 or 30
maybe alittle off but I know if was pretty low [/B][/QUOTE]

See, there would probably be no point in restoring your posts, because you could easily get there in just about a day, maybe even pass it.

I don't know if I'll ever get back up to 600. These new boards are a lot different from the old ones, as in the posts are completely different. -_- If I had to start over at the old boards, I could easily get back up to 600, but these are just different.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Retro Burn [/i]
[B]I had about 5000 posts, if you would restore them it'd be kindly.

that'd be kickin Adam please do so. Uh...I'm not thimoc. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually no you only had like 356... cause you lost 4000 for that spam fest... so that left uritiima as highest till shinji banned him... leaving nerdsy as biggest lol...
and i think you should add 500 to the mods... till we hit 1000 then take off 500 lol... cause i want my kuja avatar lol...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually no you only had like 356... cause you lost 4000 for that spam fest... so that left uritiima as highest till shinji banned him... leaving nerdsy as biggest lol....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

N-Man was the highest poster? That's great.... ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually no you only had like 356... cause you lost 4000 for that spam fest... so that left uritiima as highest till shinji banned him... leaving nerdsy as biggest lol...
and i think you should add 500 to the mods... till we hit 1000 then take off 500 lol... cause i want my kuja avatar lol...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks for the info and then if n-man got banned... sephiroth would be on top...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]And then cody....or me....I don't recall who had more posts when the boards went down.... It was one of us..... Cody, I think... [/B][/QUOTE]

I have a feeling it was Cody. But I'm still not completely sure...