Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Go to the first page and most of it is explained, but if you want me to be more specific on a certain part ask, but I wont be able to aswere it now, since I have to get off soon, and I dont get back for another 10 hours or so.
Posted
Name: Zero
Prefable Magic: Ice
Rank: Trainee
Lv.: 0
Exp.: 0

Like that?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]yes, BUT you must not put it in your sig so everyone will know your level and stuff [/B][/QUOTE]

*confused*
Should I put it in my sig or not?
You have "not" in it so a little confuse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...