OtakuBoards

Check this out, a little thingie here

Guest firemac

Ok, mods, if you find this thread inapropiate, then sorry, and you can close this, but I would like to know if you are a virgin or not
I'm a virgin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Um, I dunno about this topic...........

It's really no one's business if you're a virgin or not, except your own. However I don't find anything wrong with my 'status' if you will, so anyway; I'm a virgin and d@mn proud, too. [/B][/QUOTE]

If they really don't want anyone to know then they don't have to answer... it's their choice to let it be known.... This really isn't appropiate but it's just out of simple curiosity, so I think I'll let it slide.

Ice Dragon, this is America... well for the most part, everyone is having sex... well alot of people.... i know 11 year olds having sex....

Anyway, uhh no, I'm not a virgin... to both sexes.... and if that sickens you you can jump off a cliff cause I could care less... I'll delete your post if you have anything bad to say about it... All you homophobes out there need to grow up and learn to accept what is there.... ehh... yeah sorry about that rant.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I plan on remaining that way until I'm in a relationship with someone I love ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

...you'll regret it :D ...I've seen it before. several times.:rolleyes:

but as for me, I'm a firm believer in abstinence...
...unless I'm drunk at the time, because as we all know, nothing counts when you're drunk. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Virgin, yes. I plan on remaining that way until I'm in a relationship with someone I love ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

And even when you first fall in love i doubt you just wanna go out and have sex anyway...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

And even when you first fall in love i doubt you just wanna go out and have sex anyway... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]No? I believe that I will. Heh, in fact, I [i]know[/i] that I will. I'm not going to go have sex with some random person...I set my standards pretty high (subconsciously at times) and I will know the right guy when it happens. And even if it's someone I don't end up with for life, I'm not going to regret it. I just don't work that way.[/color]

Of course I am not... : ) - What's the farthest most of you've got too?? A kiss... tongue hopefully..... you all need to get laid rather than wacking off to anime chicks all day! :) Hehe, that's hilarious.

Transtic, that was quite disgusting. Sorry, but I felt really grossed out to hear that! We all are intitled to our OWN opinions, and I just thought that was sick. AHHHHH!!!!! :eek: I am getting a mental picture...... oh no! OH NO!~! AHH!!! I am down with the ****y and not the ***hole! NO, i am just kidding. But please don't post your bisexual sexual experiences with us! ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Of course I am not... : ) - What's the farthest most of you've got too?? A kiss... tongue hopefully..... you all need to get laid rather than wacking off to anime chicks all day! :) Hehe, that's hilarious.

Transtic, that was quite disgusting. Sorry, but I felt really grossed out to hear that! We all are intitled to our OWN opinions, and I just thought that was sick. AHHHHH!!!!! :eek: I am getting a mental picture...... oh no! OH NO!~! AHH!!! I am down with the ****y and not the ***hole! NO, i am just kidding. But please don't post your bisexual sexual experiences with us! ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

You didn't have to read it... You chose to... all I said was 3 words "with both sexes" it's not like i described it in detail to you.... All I did was answer the question at hand... truthfully... I'm not hiding anything from anyone... if you think I shouldn't talk about my bisexuality then I don't want you talking about your heterosexuality....

Sorry but I will tralk about if I'm answering a simple question like this... it's not my fault you read it and are now thinking of it...

Sorry if I came off as rude, I really don't mean it... I'm just pissed off at some other people and I'm not really that meantally stable when it comes to something I get slightly offended by.... Sorry....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

You didn't have to read it... You chose to... all I said was 3 words "with both sexes" it's not like i described it in detail to you.... All I did was answer the question at hand... truthfully... I'm not hiding anything from anyone... if you think I shouldn't talk about my bisexuality then I don't want you talking about your heterosexuality....

Sorry but I will tralk about if I'm answering a simple question like this... it's not my fault you read it and are now thinking of it...

Sorry if I came off as rude, I really don't mean it... I'm just pissed off at some other people and I'm not really that meantally stable when it comes to something I get slightly offended by.... Sorry.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah I know man. I just should've put on that pust... " i am just joking " - I think I kid a couple of times!

Don't get mad man, I was just playing around. I really don't care who the hell you laid... dog,cat,monkey.... monkies.... hahah, I crack myself up sometimes. But anyways, I didn't mean to offend you man!

[B]

Haha, yeah I know man. I just should've put on that pust... " i am just joking " - I think I kid a couple of times!

Don't get mad man, I was just playing around. I really don't care who the hell you laid... dog,cat,monkey.... monkies.... hahah, I crack myself up sometimes. But anyways, I didn't mean to offend you man! [/B][/QUOTE]

I know you didn't mean to... it's ok

And I think beastiality is disgusting... but I also realize you were joking.

Screwing a cat would be absolute insane. I saw a video of these Chinese men screwing animals. They must have been ****ed up or something. It was nasty, and after they were done having sex with them...they cut off their heads while they were alive and ate 'em. If I find that video again, i'll be sure to post it on the boards. : )

Guest Twisted Face
[B]

That's awesome!! keep on getting it! [/B][/QUOTE]
ha,tell it like it is.trust me,ill try