Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I call this picture color me mine because well.....I dunno it's badly colored and the digimon Namyoho is a boot-leg version of Ginny's Raeko in a way but I hope it's good ^__^"[/color][/size]



-Kairi
Posted
I never have been a big fan of digimon, so I don't have a clue what they look like, but you seem to of put alot of time and effort in to these and it sure was worth it they look very good! :D
Posted
:) Silly people. Digimon are not supposed to look like anything in particular. So you can quit saying you don't know what Digimon are supposed to look like. If you've seen her stuff, you've seen a Digimon. :)

Take my Raekos, for example. (Sorry, Kairi...:bluesweat.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Raeko is the Japanese word (if memory serves) for otters. I'd have to find the for-sure word, but that's pretty close. [/B][/QUOTE]

The word I believe you are reffering to, "rakko", does mean otter but is rarely ever used... usually they are called "kawauso".
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]the drawings are excellent. you did a very good job. i congradgulate you.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Wow thanks you guys ^__^ I didn't know how good they where and well I thought people would say to me that they're not so great i'm glad you liked them though ^___^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...