Syn Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 Me latest piece, I wasnt aiming to make it look like anything, just turned out like this, the name seemed to fit it well. *shrug*
GinnyLyn Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!!!! I could see that in a video game, I really could. Or as an actual paiting. (Insert favorite profanity here), that is good! *is in awe* :eek:
silentdeath Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 yeah that is sooooo cool, and very nice colors, i wish i had it for my background for text boxes on FF7!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 15, 2003 Posted March 15, 2003 I like it. It looks like a monster or something. However, I don't like the large border.
Guest Chris Posted March 15, 2003 Posted March 15, 2003 [color=green]it's pretty nice, a little weird, but very effective. nice job. quiet original.[/color]
silentdeath Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 amazing effects and one of your best that i've seen Nephroxide!
Juu Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... I like those colors... o.o Everything seems to blend in really well with each other, too. What does the little text say? 8/10[/color] [/size]
Syn Posted March 16, 2003 Author Posted March 16, 2003 Theres only big text that says undergrowth o.0;
Posthumous Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I like what you did with it.You can see all these different objects.Like a human, crow etc etc. 9.7/10[/b][/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now