Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=skyblue]Since I'm bored all you people get to see my lovely picture! Yes I know you're probably sick of them now...

Anyways this is Monica from Dark Cloud 2! I'm really happy with this picture basically because of the amount of detail that I've put into it. In the game she's a girl from the future that skillfully weilds a mysical sword and is a master of magic.

I hope you like it!^^[/color]
Posted
[color=skyblue]Hehe yeah I use her a lot too...lets just say a prefer to use cold hard steel instead of a wrench.

I didn't really want to make her boobs big...I thought it would look weird though I know that you would have liked it! -__-[/color]
Posted
It's sometimes hard to tell how big her boobs are with the shading they use.... anywayyyy lol.

I also prefer Monica. Starts off kind of weak, but she's way better than Max, I'll say that.

The drawing is quite good, but I think it would benefit extremely from a bit of color. Nice job :)
Posted
[color=skyblue]Yeah it would benefit from colour if I could colour well. I'm just learning to colour in Photoshop and I can never get the colour right and when I colour it with pencil crayon it usually wrecks the picture...that's why I don't colour much.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]wow, that is very good. one thing though, please crop it. it's just one of those things that bug me.[/color]
Posted
[color=skyblue]I did crop it! I croped it sooooo much! All of my other pictures were a lot bigger than this! The only thing that you can't see if you don't scroll down would be her boots...I don't want to crop it anymore...it would be too small then.[/color]
Posted
I think he means that you scaneed the whole paper so if you just cut out the picture and save it over, it aint so big ;P

AW: Its very good. The face you drew a bit harder than the rest but its very nice ;)
Posted
[color=skyblue]Actually I didn't scan the whole page...that's about 1/2 of the page...I really don't think my scanner works that way anyways.

I never really noticed that the face was drawn harder...I think its cause I usually draw the face first so that means it was when my pencil was the sharpest^^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...