Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red] [strike]Kenji[/strike] [strike]Nephro[/strike] [strike]Carbon[/strike] [strike] Oxide Monoxide[/strike] [b]Herb Man[/b].

That is very good, Herb Man. I like the white, fadeness of it. Very nice indeed. I still like [strike]Tasis's[/strike] Zeh's older banner, though. The one with Blood of [strike]Z[/strike]Mitch. Ah well. Now I just need to force you to make me one...
-------------------

[[size=1]nephro- or nephr-
pref.
Kidney; kidneylike structure: nephrotomy[/size]]

Kid [strike]Me Not[/strike]Ney man. [b]Mr. Beans.[/b]

Gah, I have too much time. Ah well, see you when the kids need. :p[/color]
Guest visser 3
Posted
[color=red][size=1]I like it it is really cool.I give it a nine out of ten.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...