Guest Ancient King Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 How do you increase your SeeD rank in FF8, where do you take the tests? I know I read somewhere that you can take tests to upgrade your rank, and mine gets lower fault to constantly training. AHhh!
Angel Rinoa Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 U raise your rank by doing certain things and how u do them. 4 example, when u do the forest owl thing with the train, if u can do it in 1 try, your rank can go up. it all depends. It sorta rewards outstanding work.
Guest Ancient King Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 What about da tests I always hear about? I found them in tutorial but I don't know what they do.
Kuja Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]they are in the menu... i forget where just look for it... it is tword the bottom... in that place w/ the tutorials and ****...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
ssj_kakkarot Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 go to the menu into the tutorial then go to test if you get 100% you get a rise in your seed rank but you cant exeed higher than squalls level:laugh:
Seifer Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 You can exceed his level. I think You can just go up to level 20 on the seedee rank but thats as high as you can go no matter what squalls level is. You can take them all in a row if you can get them all right. Thats what i do when i start over. It brings in the dough a whole lot quicker.
Kuja Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i thought you could go up to 30?... idk thou... i could be wrong... but ur not supposed to go over his level or you lose it too easily[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Flash Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 ...You all forgot SeeD level A!! It's the kewlest!
conpiracymonki Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [b]SeeD rank 'A' gets you 30, 000 Gil, medoiks, and escaping from fights puts ya SeeD Rank down. And fighting hard optional bosses and building up puts your SeeD rank up too. Like when I beat Ultima Weapon, My SeeD R. went from 30 to 'A', YAY! BTW, building up [i]does[/i] make your SeeD r. go up, believe me, but building too much puts it down,..you have to get the right mixture in,..kinda like cereal..anyways,..as you build up, don't forget to progress with the game..;)[/b]
Seifer Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Yeah 30 is the test limit, then anything else you have to do somethign exceptional.
Zidargh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Kuja you're right,you can go up to 30. I haveth test answers I had to write them down coz i revised and almost went blank in the mind when I was takin the tests.
Sephiroth Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 you could probably get the SeeD test answers from gamefaqs.com anyway....
Zidargh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Sephiroth ,you're right ,you can get the SeeD answers from Game FAQ's. If anyone likes cheatin' on the Final Fantasies(Unlike me) go on [url]www.CheatCC.com.[/url] But to all the people who [U]do[/U] cheat on Final Fantasy ,stop now coz Final Fantasy is a game that you need to play on ya own.Its practically another world,my favourite game in the whole world.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now