OtakuBoards

Help in FF8.

Guest Ancient King

Guest Ancient King
How do you increase your SeeD rank in FF8, where do you take the tests? I know I read somewhere that you can take tests to upgrade your rank, and mine gets lower fault to constantly training. AHhh!

• 2 weeks later...
You can exceed his level. I think You can just go up to level 20 on the seedee rank but thats as high as you can go no matter what squalls level is. You can take them all in a row if you can get them all right. Thats what i do when i start over. It brings in the dough a whole lot quicker.

[b]SeeD rank 'A' gets you 30, 000 Gil, medoiks, and escaping from fights puts ya SeeD Rank down. And fighting hard optional bosses and building up puts your SeeD rank up too. Like when I beat Ultima Weapon, My SeeD R. went from 30 to 'A', YAY! BTW, building up [i]does[/i] make your SeeD r. go up, believe me, but building too much puts it down,..you have to get the right mixture in,..kinda like cereal..anyways,..as you build up, don't forget to progress with the game..;)[/b]

Sephiroth ,you're right ,you can get the SeeD answers from Game FAQ's.
If anyone likes cheatin' on the Final Fantasies(Unlike me) go on
[url]www.CheatCC.com.[/url]
But to all the people who [U]do[/U] cheat on Final Fantasy ,stop now coz Final Fantasy is a game that you need to play on ya own.Its practically another world,my favourite game in the whole world.