Guest zanza Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 You know how it goes: someone says some lyrics, someone guesses the song. I'll start us off. "nukedashita daichi de teniireta no wa jiyuu maybe lucky, maybe lucky, I dare say I'm lucky REERU no ue ni sotte doko made yukeru kana maybe lucky, maybe lucky, I dare say I'm lucky" Shouldn't be too hard.
Krillen Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 is it the song at the end of tenchi?!:cross:
Guest zanza Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 No.... it's not a theme to any anime.... though it was on a perfume commercial.
PiroMunkie Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]I wouldn't know this, I dont know japanese song things![/SIZE]
Guest zanza Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 It was [b]Stay Away[/b] by L'Arc~en~Ciel......... Since nobody got mine, anyone who wants to go next can go.
Raquel Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 A B C D E F G ... bet you can't get it... it's really hard u can ignore me...
Biida Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]A B C D E F G ... bet you can't get it... it's really hard u can ignore me... [/B][/QUOTE] LOL! Omg that's funny... So I can post next I'll sarcastically answer... It's the alphabet song. DUHH!!! See if you can get this one... FURUSUPIIDO de mawari hajimeta SUTOORII akaku daichi someageru chikyuugi ni wa garandou ni natta PARADAISU bokura no te de sukuidasou hateshinaku tsuzuku sakamichi o ima omoikiri kakenukete Far away tachiagare! yuusha wa boku no naka ni iru sobietatsu TAAGETTO makeru wake ni wa ikanai moeagare! kodou wa mune o kogashiteru wasurerareta ashita torimodoshini ikun da atsui BATORU okose genkai made takamatte kita ENERUGII hikigane hiku toki ga kita kasunderu niji no kakehashi o ima oikakete kanetsu shite Far away tachiagare! senshi wa boku no naka ni iru semari kuru TAAGETTO nigeru wake ni wa ikanai moeagare! toushi wa mune o kogashiteru edawakare shita michi mayotte irarenainda atsui hibana chirase tachiagare... tenshi wa boku no soba ni iru kowaresou na yume o mamoranakya ikenainda tachiagare! yuusha wa boku no naka ni iru sobietatsu TAAGETTO makeru wake ni wa ikanai moeagare! kodou wa mune o kogashiteru wasurerareta ashita torimodoshini ikun da atsui BATORU okose
Biida Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]izzy theme? [/B][/QUOTE] Wrongo! You peeps have 2 more guesses... See if you can name the song...
Guest zanza Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 That's "Target ~Akai Shougeki~", the second opening theme to Digimon. Hmmm... "Make my sense The color is singing Shining rain is overflowing All in your mind In believing come with me I look to the skies Until I feel I feel.... (title here)" So, what's the name of that song?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now