Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm ready to put up the next match-up on arena.theOtaku.com. Respond to this thread for possible ideas.

Thanks,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
Posted
[color=003399]I don't know too much about anime, but i think Vash the Stampede vs. Vegeta would be neat.[/color]
Posted
Lol, I think Vegeta would be no match. :rolleyes: Seriously though, Vegeta could just blast him, so I don't think we should face off with anyone from DBZ. ^_^

I wouldn't mind having Vash the Stampede fight Spike. Now [i]that[/i] would be a good match. Vash's accuracy up against Spike's determination. I think we'd get a pretty close score.

Other ideas...Kenshin against Vicious -- a nice clean sword fight. I'll hit you with more when I can think properly.
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]God Gundam vs. Wing Zero
--Just for the heck of it

God Gundam vs. Shining Gundam
--'cuz we never saw this one

Piccolo (from Frieza Saga) vs. Nail
--cuz those two were pretty close in power

Adam vs. James
--Why not...? ^_~

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Guest Watinabe
Posted
Its vash gene and spike in a shoot out all the way stuck in some scenerio where they only have pistols or what not and there luck*
Posted
[color=royalblue]I would like to see Akane vs. Ryoko. That would be hilarious, in my honest opinion.[/color]
Posted
dudei got this magazine wih anime vs. marvel once bu they were al bad,

ok got a few,

[color=red]vash vs. gene[/color]
strait up,

[color=red]yu yu hakusho vs. gene [size=1]or vash[/size][/color]
i like gene and vash!,

[color=red]K.H.Sora vs. tenchi[/color]
idk just cool,

and last but not least,

[color=red]Asitaka(P.M.) vs. Inuyasha[/color]
lol fun

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...