Adam Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 I'm ready to put up the next match-up on arena.theOtaku.com. Respond to this thread for possible ideas. Thanks, -Adam theOtaku.com
Guest Zeh Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=003399]I don't know too much about anime, but i think Vash the Stampede vs. Vegeta would be neat.[/color]
Syk3 Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 Lol, I think Vegeta would be no match. :rolleyes: Seriously though, Vegeta could just blast him, so I don't think we should face off with anyone from DBZ. ^_^ I wouldn't mind having Vash the Stampede fight Spike. Now [i]that[/i] would be a good match. Vash's accuracy up against Spike's determination. I think we'd get a pretty close score. Other ideas...Kenshin against Vicious -- a nice clean sword fight. I'll hit you with more when I can think properly.
Flash Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 Dude, seriously--Evangelion Unit 01 versus God Gundam. I'd pay good money to see that fight.
Posthumous Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Hmm....Tenchi v.s Inuyasha, yeah that'll be good.[/b][/size][/color]
JCBaggee Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]God Gundam vs. Wing Zero --Just for the heck of it God Gundam vs. Shining Gundam --'cuz we never saw this one Piccolo (from Frieza Saga) vs. Nail --cuz those two were pretty close in power Adam vs. James --Why not...? ^_~ --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Guest Watinabe Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 Its vash gene and spike in a shoot out all the way stuck in some scenerio where they only have pistols or what not and there luck*
Kei Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 [color=royalblue]I would like to see Akane vs. Ryoko. That would be hilarious, in my honest opinion.[/color]
silentdeath Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 dudei got this magazine wih anime vs. marvel once bu they were al bad, ok got a few, [color=red]vash vs. gene[/color] strait up, [color=red]yu yu hakusho vs. gene [size=1]or vash[/size][/color] i like gene and vash!, [color=red]K.H.Sora vs. tenchi[/color] idk just cool, and last but not least, [color=red]Asitaka(P.M.) vs. Inuyasha[/color] lol fun
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now