OtakuBoards

Maxsonic Needs Our Help!!!!

Guest ACW

MaxSonic sent me an E-Mail to my yahoo account saying he could'nt post or do anything but log-in on this forum. Someone help him.

Guest SuperMaxSonic
First of all, there was a max sonic. Check out my posts. Thanks to some idiot, I had to sign back in to this forum. I am maxsonic. Thank you ACW. Tell me what happened please. I'll be at the RGP Thread fixing what was broken.

[color=#808080]Thanks to some idiot? I don't know what happened with your former account, but if it was deleted, that action was probably taken due to a breach of the rules.

So, if I were you, I'd behave. You want to ensure that it doesn't happen again. ^_^[/color]

:chuckles:

Sometimes life really throws you a bone, eh? For instance, MaxSonic, you may be amused to find who "some idiot" really is. lol

I've checked your profile in the administrative control panel, and you're listed under the "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" user group. So, the case here is really, "MaxSonic needs to check his mail!!!"

If you look at your old name, you'll find that it's not deleted. You're still listed as a "Newbie." So, yeah, check your mail and decide which account you will be staying under, boss. :rolleyes:

What if you guys look further than ur nose is long and search on his name. He has 68 posts all in this link ;)
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=19600&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending[/url]

[size=1][color=darkblue] I wen't through the same thing that Maxsonic has gone through. I thought I had been banned until i saw that you had to re verify whenever you changed your e mail.

I still can't believe it was that obvious >.< [/size][/color]