Guest ACW Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 MaxSonic sent me an E-Mail to my yahoo account saying he could'nt post or do anything but log-in on this forum. Someone help him.
Posthumous Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I checked the members and I don't see his username there, might've been banned or deleted.[/b][/size][/color]
Guest SuperMaxSonic Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 First of all, there was a max sonic. Check out my posts. Thanks to some idiot, I had to sign back in to this forum. I am maxsonic. Thank you ACW. Tell me what happened please. I'll be at the RGP Thread fixing what was broken.
James Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=#808080]Thanks to some idiot? I don't know what happened with your former account, but if it was deleted, that action was probably taken due to a breach of the rules. So, if I were you, I'd behave. You want to ensure that it doesn't happen again. ^_^[/color]
Charles Posted March 24, 2003 Posted March 24, 2003 :chuckles: Sometimes life really throws you a bone, eh? For instance, MaxSonic, you may be amused to find who "some idiot" really is. lol I've checked your profile in the administrative control panel, and you're listed under the "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" user group. So, the case here is really, "MaxSonic needs to check his mail!!!" If you look at your old name, you'll find that it's not deleted. You're still listed as a "Newbie." So, yeah, check your mail and decide which account you will be staying under, boss. :rolleyes:
Boo Posted March 24, 2003 Posted March 24, 2003 What if you guys look further than ur nose is long and search on his name. He has 68 posts all in this link ;) [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=19600&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending[/url]
Sara Posted March 24, 2003 Posted March 24, 2003 [size=1]If he's changed his email address in his profile, he needs to confirm it. That may have been the case.[/size]
TheShinje Posted March 25, 2003 Posted March 25, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] I wen't through the same thing that Maxsonic has gone through. I thought I had been banned until i saw that you had to re verify whenever you changed your e mail. I still can't believe it was that obvious >.< [/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now