Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, this is a sketch of the character I made for my new game I'm making on the computer called [B]WhiteFire[/B]. His name is Ru Kaiyu and he is a samurai. And he's cool. Yep yep. What do ya think, aye?

Note: That's his sword in front of his face.
Posted
[color=009966]ooooh! ^^ I like it!

*saves so that she can brag about it when Gavin becomes famous.

"I have an original pic of Ru Kaiyu by The Gavin!"*[/color]
Posted
Oh yeah! That'd be nice to have. But it'd be worth more if you had the original. Besides, I'm not gonna be an artist when I grow up. I'm either gonna be an actor, writer, or lead singer in a rock band like Linkin Park ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Heh. Thanx, Rhys. THis is how I pictured Finn in Legacy of Asheron to look as well ^^ Just in case you were curious. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=skyblue]Oh cool!^^ Hehe I guess he wouldn't be a samerai in the Legacy of Asheron since he's an elf!^^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...