Mighty kai Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 Gee the banner looks great! I bet any Zelda fan would really like that.
Boo Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 well. Its pretty nice. But there are two things: 1. overrates the OB banner size 2. The pics aint cut out too well. BTW: Its in the wrong forum ;) this is request Art&Design is for posting up banners/drawings/wallpapers etc.
Desbreko Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=indigo]There, I moved the thread. :) Nice banner. I think it needs more of a background, though, and you should try and get rid of the white around the two pics of Link so that they blend with the background better. Also, I think a different font/color for the text would help a little. Not bad, though it would have to be resized if you wanted to use it here on OB.[/color]
silentdeath Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 yes,tey are good pics but the cropping is less than perfect,then again nobody is... 7/10
Mitch Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=red] Better cropping mainly. The white lines over the two links sticks out like a bleeding thumb. Otherwise, the colors work well. The text is a little plain..maybe there's room for improvement there. And also, the flash of light or whatever on the left. It seems somewhat out of place. I don't know. It does look good...but overall, something's just missing from this banner. And that left flash of light doesn't fill the gap well. 6.2/10.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now