OtakuBoards

How should we react?

Seifer

How should we react to this? Should we just declare War on Afganistan? I want for a fleet of B-52's to rain hell upon them but then we are really no better than them. Nuclear bomb is just stupid to even consider. What would you all do?

They say they dont know if its us attacking kubal or not. I dont really care. If its not us doing it, wait till the other person gets done then we will bomb them some more. They must pay for this. Its gone on way to long and this time it is just to catostrophic to let this fly.

And the Palestinians celebrating in the streets! I was appaled by that. They are no better then them and we should "accidently" drop a bomb on them on our way back from kubal.

Im just glad we have a president now that is not afraid to take action and will not limit the warfare like bill did. Because of him and his rules to the military many people died on the USS Cole that could have been avoided if they had be able to shoot the fools.

AHHH!!! This pisses me off so bad. If I was of age I would be in the Air Force right now.

I understand what you say but we can not let this go un justified. they have to be punished for this. We cant let all murderes go because we dont want to have to go through a trail and all. If War is hat is neccesarry, then War is what they will get.

By the way, Secretary of Defense(I think thats it) has said its not us attacking kabul so whoever it is I hope they do a goo job at blowing the fools to pieces.

Well, we don't know who did this terrorist act to us as of yet. We should act calmly,but yet still firmly to this matter. It's so sad that thousands of people had to lose their lives to this tragic event. I send my prayers to the famillies of victims.

Afghanistan, eh, those people who live there are so ignorant. I can't believe they could rejoice over this terrible event. It was crazy how they were acclaiming their "victory" on this. It was completely insane. Eh, all day today, we watched the news and tried to get updates on the event. I keep on seeing a vision of the plane land right in the World Trade Center. It was so crazy.

I was about to cry during 2nd hour ( about 9:45 ish ) I couldn't believe this happened, and to top this off, my cousin lives around that area. My friends dad was working at the time of the crash. I think he got out before it collapsed. And also, the next highschool near us, this student brought a gun,pepper spray, and a knife to school. He sprayed the VP with pepper spray, and kicked the police men/women.

Just on a side note, I have heard this about World War Three all day and its ridiculous. Only way WWIII will ever happen from this is if someone major like China starts supporting the enemy and then attacks us if we do anything to the person who done it to us. Then other nations qwould have to get involved. It takes a whole lot to start a Worl War. A World War was basically a bunch of wars that invovle each other and sides are formed and fought as one. Kinda complicated but I doupt seriously a world war will come of this.

sorry everyone I cant type when im mad.

hey now
ice dragon is going gung-ho all over me saying that, "we should strike those bastards." im telling him to forget it. theres no point in attacking another country if we dont know on who it really is. oh sure, bin laden is a suspect but is he really the main target. as for me, im gonna wade it out till i hear on what president bush is gonna say.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Jehuty [/i]
[B]hey now
ice dragon is going gung-ho all over me saying that, "we should strike those bastards." im telling him to forget it. theres no point in attacking another country if we dont know on who it really is. oh sure, bin laden is a suspect but is he really the main target. as for me, im gonna wade it out till i hear on what president bush is gonna say. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]If we went out bombing other countries without a clue of who the enemy is, then what would we look like to our allies? [/COLOR]

We should react by not making all these topics....

I understand it's a shock, but reading the same thing over and over is annoying

Sorry to be rude..

As Americans, we shouldn't do ANYTHING till we are beyond possitive who did this.... anything else is stupid and propostrous.... as far as I'm concerned.... till we know who, we have no one to blame but ourselves... if we had adequate security this wouldn't happen... if we had control this wouldn't have happened.... if we woul dhave listened when that guy warned us, this wouldn't have happened... and I hear that the FBI knew something was going to happen today, but do we hear anything? No.... perhaps we should stop being the arrogant fools that we are and listen when we know.... better to be safe than sorry..... sadly today, we are sorry....

God be with all the people involved in the horrific tragedy

i know everyone is angry about today
but this was the second time the WTC was attacked
you guys were prolly too young to remember but it was indeed attacked.
i know you people want to take out whoever is responsiblem, but there is nothing we can do about it. today was the day that i signed up for the air force. if we do go to war (key word there is "if"), im not gonna be see you guys for a long time. but ill try to stay on as much as possible

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Sorry Transtic..... But who ever did do this I wanna give them a good punch or two! [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, think about what you just said. Revenge is always not the solution to every problem you and I face in the world man. You need to understand that we all need to be calm about this and approach this matter as calmy as we can. I know how you feel, I bet we all could give a good punch to those who did this,but we can't. Hopefully, we'll find out who did this, and we'll give them hell. Not physically,but more mentally.