Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]Uhm, yeah, Lol...

I don't use animation, well, at all...so I tried to give it a go...

I didn't put it on a loop so the animation goes really fast...just right click on the image to playback I guess...

^_^





EDIT:

What? 47 d/l's and no opinons? That's messed up!

Opinions are wanted...please??[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]Ah, I like.

The blue is a nice tone, especially for the text to show up nicely. However, I think you should put it on a long loop, so there are big intervals between the animation.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
I missed the animation, I had to refresh to see it. The long loop would be a great idea, especially with how fast the animation is. Im not fond of the background, the blue is nice though. Maybe a clearer font aswell.
Posted
[color=Red][size=1]Okay doke.

^_^

I didn't feel like re-doing the text...cause it'd take time...but I made the loop indefinate and a long interval b/t...I like it better...[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]I likes both ^^, although it would be better if it were right-side up of course ^.^;;.I like how the text runs smooth.

1st=8.9/10
2nd=9.6/10[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[color=red] The color of the little text slash thing as it is animated across the screen--change it. It's...a whiteish greenish color. It doesn't work with the other colors of the banner. I'd say change it to a dark, but not too dark here, blue. It would make it better as it animates. And yes, make it an indefinite loop. The finite one now I hate. I hate having to reload it constantly.

As for the rest of the avatar. Wow. It works really well; especially the blues. The picture of the raven in the left seems well placed, and the dark colors further accentuate the raven's colors. 8.2/10.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...