vegeta rocker Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 just wondering if there were any fans of Finch. I don't know anyone who likes them. They put out a new song recently, i think its called "what it is to burn". so, comments on the sound, singer, past albums are welcome.
silentdeath Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 why have i never heard of them? where can i hear them?
XxmagentaxX Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 I've heard of Finch, they;re pretty good. my brother listens to them
Guest Matt Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 [color=red][b]I like Finch. I had an oppertunity to see them live, but missed it sadly. damn lack of money.[/b][/color]
Justin Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [i]What it is to Burn[/i] isn't exactly new, lol. But finch really is an awesome band. -Justin
OlgaTheDwarf Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 I like Finch, they're good. I do believe (although it could just be my ignorance) that they only have one other album than What It Is To Burn and it is an EP (hmm... maybe it's a full length I'm not sure but my freind has it.)
Transtic Nerve Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 they just played live on Conan O'Brien... I wasn't too impressed. But it wasn't bad.... lead singer is kinda cute too
BigCajones Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=blue]From what I have heard of Finch's music which is not a lot, they seem to be okay, but I can't really judge until I hear more of there music. I thought there most recent song was 'Letters To You' anyhoo, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyone recommend some songs I should download?[/color]
Hybrid Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=darkblue]Finch are still pretty new over here in England, their album "What It Is To Burn" has only just come out. "Letters To You" is their first single off of that album and 'What It Is To Burn' is the second single (As well as the Album Title). I've heard most of their album, and what I've heard is pretty sweet. :D [/color]
vegeta rocker Posted April 4, 2003 Author Posted April 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]they just played live on Conan O'Brien... I wasn't too impressed. But it wasn't bad.... lead singer is kinda cute too [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, the lead singer is cute in a weird little way. And as for how new the song is, that was the most recent one i hear so......yeah.
Guest Fiasco Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i] [B]just wondering if there were any fans of Finch. I don't know anyone who likes them. They put out a new song recently, i think its called "what it is to burn". so, comments on the sound, singer, past albums are welcome. [/B][/QUOTE] .....Um no, that song is actually not new, Finch's new CD is "What It Is To Burn." That song is the secret last song, if you want to listen to GOOD Finch then listen to PERFECTION THROUGH SILENCE or PROJECT MAYHEM. Don't listen to that stuff they play on TV, I hope Finch just doesn't sell out...>_<
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now