OtakuBoards

My Experience

Eternal Jehuty

OMG
it was very freaky. i was just getting off on my shift. the first explosion was created by a turboprop. i thought it was the WTC bombing all over again. instead, it was around the middle floors. i thought the worse was over until the 757 crashed through the south tower. i thought it was a hollywood set. the collapsions was the worst part. dust was all over the place. i cant really describe it to you in words. but it was a memory that will be forever burned.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]I realize that this is a very emotional issue, but I want to remind everyone that swearing of any kind (even using symbols) is [i]not[/i] permitted on our boards.

Please refrain from using that kind of language here.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Er...were you referring to this thread specifically (like a certain post that prompted that message) or the Board as a whole?[/color]

Consider yourself lucky man, gosh, I have watched it over and over on tv and i can not even imagine what it was like . What about the people trapped between the top and the bottom. It was either die of fire and smoke or jump. I would jump, a little bit quicker way. That was horrible. the whole us came to a stop. They showed pics of NY and it looked like an a-bomb went off.

Oh and james, I understand why language like that is not alowed but we really need to enforce it first with the mods and other admins cause i have seen them use it and they dont edit it from peoples post either. It seems as though your the only one against it so you may want to talk to them again. Everyone really needs to be on the same page. (I am not saying this in an angry or flaming way I am just saying it to let you know)