Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did you get any Alice type pictures? I'm interested in seeing how well they've done that one.

I think I saw Snow White once, and she actually looked the part heh. It sure beat that creepy Mickey Mouse.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I didn't see Alice this year, but last time I went I took a picture with her. I'll scan it as soon as I can so you can see. I thought she was very cute but she didn't look YOUNG enough in my opinion.

My favorites were Megara and Jasmine. They were so beautiful and so well done. Sleeping Beauty was the worst. She had ugly hair...[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...