Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
banner for the new site i was asked to work on. Should be good once its up (up on saturday)
Just some simple pixel stuff, what you think?
Posted
[color=#808080]Oh I love that!!

It reminds me of the Godskitchen album I just bought; the style is very similar...minimalist and "techno". Awesome stuff.

The pink hearts are [i]great[/i]; people are too afraid to use pink because they think it's girly. I disagree -- pink is a powerful colour and if used correctly, can be very bold. Don't be afraid to use pink. ~_^

9/10.[/color]
Posted
[color=red] At first glance, I really didn't like it. But after tasting and sloshing it around my taste buds for awhile and viewing it more closely, I find I do really like it. The blend of colors is well and just there. The pink is wonderful and makes it one nice, tight, wonderful little package. I love the sleekness of it--all the lines and such. 8.6/10.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]i like it . . . exept for the pink part. but you used it very nicely. sorry, i'm just not a big fan of pink. 8.7/10[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...