Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my newest wall, I don't like it much myself, but blahh what do you think?

[url=http://revergenic.250free.com/hex.jpg]Hex[/url]

Reverence_out>>
Posted
Looks very good... although it's kind of strange that the one tentacle goes through two others heh. That's the only bad thing I can pick out of it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]I really like it, very hi-tech. ^_~ By the way, is that Japanese I see back there? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Yes it is, or is it Chinese?[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[color=red] That is a very busy wallpaper. And I like it for that reason. I could stare at it for awhile and still pick things out. It's good. 7.5/10.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...