OtakuBoards

Midi Music

Thing296

Why Not if OB allow people to Insert a midi music in your profile.That way whenever people View A person 's profile , The midi will Play(Eg. When ABC(A Character,Not A board Member)Insert a midi music in his profile.Whoever Views ABC's Profile , The Midi Will Play.)

If There Are Anyone Who Disaproves With my suggestion,PM Me Or Reply To this topic

If You Had It before than an OB Admin just vanishes the Option Than PM me(I Wasn't Here Before Okay in When it begain till the day I Joined)

[color=#808080]Actually, this is something that we had planned on including. I'm not sure if we ever did or not.

I entrusted this task to Shift, but I don't think he ever got around to adding it. Right now we're having some problems with adding hacks, so I'm not sure if this request can be granted right away. But we'll see.

You might want to avoid using capital letters constantly too, Thing296. I can't speak for everyone, but for me it's a bit confusing.

Anyway, that aside, welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your stay here. ^_^

I'll be looking into the hack issue as soon as possible, so hopefully we can do something about the midis then.[/color]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I think music for your profile is a great idea. ^^

Though, I think it would be a little slow for people with modems... My computer at home is terrible with music, too. >>;[/color] [/size]

lol

You're comparing tiny little midis to things that are many, many, many times their sizes. Computers have had no problems with midi for well over a decade now. You should be fine :p.

I'd assume there'd be an option to turn it off, but I guess that depends on the hack.

Like Semjaza said, midis are never very big.. the biggest one I've ever made personally (this is my own work, nothing illegal.. heh) was about 70 K, but that thing was absolutely packed, and pretty long..

The only real down side to midis is they can sound terrible if you have a really old or really bad quality midi driver.. that and if they're too complicated, sometimes they glitch a lot.. or they do on my PC anyway.. newer PCs may not have that problem