Jinzouningen17 Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 Well, heres that Red and Black AIM Expression a couple of peeps requested. All DBZ characters in this one. Personally, I dont think its as good as the last one I did, but you be the judge. So here ya go. OtakuBoards AIM Expression #2.. [url]http://mytheme.com/?10494005548701[/url] Tell me whatcha think. If you like it better then the last one, if you think its worst then the last one or whatever. Let me know. ^_^ Note: The next one will be gaming, so give me feedback on what you want on that one. Which games should be showcased on it and what colors it should be. Let me know now. ^_^ Peace!
Semjaza Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 Looks pretty good, although I do prefer the blue one. Probably because it's not as heavy on the eyes. Is there a way to get the white away from the "AOL Instant Messenger" text on the right? Or do they automatically put that in there themselves? As for games... Anything but Final Fantasy characters please! :p
Jinzouningen17 Posted April 3, 2003 Author Posted April 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]Is there a way to get the white away from the "AOL Instant Messenger" text on the right? Or do they automatically put that in there themselves?[/B][/QUOTE] They automatically put that in there themselves. If it was up to me, I'd take that part out all together. But they put that in there themselves.
Semjaza Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 Yeah, that's what I figured heh. You'd think they'd fix that up a little better... but what can you do.
Chaos Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 I'd love that my friggin background would be able to appear in the AIM window. o.<;;; I mean, do you know how damaging to the eyes ice blue is against white. Still very cool though, Jinzo. I'm using it as we speak. I'm also setting up an appointment with the eye doctor, too. *eyes gush blood* ...
Posthumous Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I like this one better than the first.More DBZ characters ^^.And the colors are better.[/b][/size][/color]
silentdeath Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [size=1][color=blue]yeah that is very nice but the blue one is much beter!i just don't like the repatition of dbz characters,makes me sad,i'm sticking with blue.[/color][/size]
Posthumous Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i] [B][size=1][color=blue]i just don't like the repatition of dbz characters,makes me sad,i'm sticking with blue.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]But that's what the whole theme is about.[/b][/size][/color]
Mitch Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=red] It's nothing mind blowing, but it's not horrible, either. I'd say it's fine.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now