conpiracymonki Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [b][size=1] I made myself a banner from the cover art of Kingdom Hearts. I tried to make it as similar to the original picture as possible. But I couldn't just crop out a rectangle 500x100 pixels, because the original [URL=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000066TS5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]picture[/URL] has Riku a step down below Sora, so I had to move him up. Which meant I had to remove Goofy's hat; edit the marks on the moon; re-do a part of the moon on the right; and make up part of Riku's sword (which was covered up by Sora's shorts). So yeah, lots of fine detailing done (although some bits are obvious -.-), for something that looks like a simple crop job.[/b] *wonders if it was worth it all* >.> EDIT 1 & 2: There was a line of blue at the top of the moon which I just fixed now.. *adds border too now*[/size]
Juu Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... I really like the background! It's really good, though it looks really, really similar to the original picture. I like it alot. ^^ 7.9/10 P.S.: It calls for border-ness! -.o[/color] [/size]
Mitch Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] It's fine, but it's so much like the cover--it just screams at me that it's too much so. Also, the character on the right (no, I cannot remember his name...Riku...()-o) is rather cut off. It ruins the overal look of the picture. So I don't like it. It's fine, just really lacking any spiffyness. 4/10.[/color][/size][/font]
Shinobi Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 Hmmm, looks nice, but it is too much like the orginal...looks nice though, and it needs a border. I can notice the "obvious bits" you speak about...^_^;;.
Zidargh Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]I like that alot Ajeh. I mean, yes you can tell it's similar to the cover, but it's how Ajeh cut it off which creates the eyes to focus on the distance between the characters. I find it very impressive. Nice job Ajeh, 8.2/10.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=skyblue]Oh wow I really like this one! I really think it would look nice with some words on it!^^ Oh well its still really good without text on it![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now