The One Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=darkred]Agh! Been sooooo long since I've been here....So much personal stuff I have to sort, but here you go, my latest signature for your viewing pleasure ;). [img]http://kojin.250free.com/ArrowBanner.jpg[/img] I love you guys, just tell me what you think.[/color]
Syn Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 I dont like the colours, the wires look ok, they would look better in a different colour though. 6/10
Zidargh Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]I find the colours clash quite obviously. And the positioning of each block seems [I]squashed[/I]. Other than that, it is quite a good signature, just try to fit them together more. 6.4/10[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 Well that's disappointing... i thought it was gonna be Eminem... Anyway... I like it except for the part that says "OtakuBoards" lol... I don't like the bottom part, I think the colors don't go with will the top obviously... I think if you ccut that part off, it would be tones better.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 Welcome back, where've you been? I like the upper portion, the colors are great and I like the design but the lower portion doesn't fit atall, as TN said. Maybe if you change the color of the bottom, or get rid of it altogether. 7/10
conpiracymonki Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [b][size=1] I really don't like the wires, lol. I dunno. They don't go well with the rest of the banner. Me? I'm not bothered about clashing colours too much, lol (unless it's a horrible mix of red and green *twitch*), so I don't really think the bottom is messed up coloured-wise when with the top. But it does seem strange the way you've put them together. How about maybe separating them? [/b]Overall, I think it's a pretty cool new mix. But I dislike the wires. -.-[/size]
Juu Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]:wow: That's sooo neat!!! I [i]love[/i] the colors you used for the top half. The shapes are really nifty, too. ^^ I don't like the colors for 'OtakuBoards'... Yellow doesn't seem to really match with Blue and White. 8.2/10.[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now