KittyLynn Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Here is my Poochacho Banner [/COLOR]
Semjaza Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 Other than some cropping issues on a couple of the guys on the left, it looks very nice. Pochacco is cool too... but Badtz Maru is better.
KittyLynn Posted April 8, 2003 Author Posted April 8, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I'm the worst banner maker..I suck. Anyways, I love Badtz, but I'm doing a poccacho theme first. Then him.[/COLOR]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=skyblue]Hehe I think its a really cute banner! I think the purple background really matches....I remember Poochacho[/color]
Guest visser 3 Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 That is very good. That is a good use of color it caught my Eye thats for sure.
KittyLynn Posted April 8, 2003 Author Posted April 8, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Thank you guys! ^_^ I'm going to fix and try to make it better.[/COLOR]
Guest Chris Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=green]you're not bad. the only problem i can see with it is a little cropping thing. but even i can fix that. and i suck . . .[/color]
KittyLynn Posted April 9, 2003 Author Posted April 9, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Well thank you. Your comments mean a lot.[/COLOR]
Mitch Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I like it. The nice pink background works very well to accentuate the entire feel of it. The cropping could be better, but then again, that's not that big of a deal; and also, the middle image, the one on the right, it doesn't look well with the overall rest of the banner. It appears sort of gray, and sort of detracts from the banner for me; but maybe you could make it...more faded and less gray? That would look nice then. Otherwise, I like it; good job. 7.4/10. Hm. I still don't know what in the world Pochacco is..[/color][/font][/size]
Guest visser 3 Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 Yeah what is that.Also keep posting your art on the site you are good at it.
KittyLynn Posted April 10, 2003 Author Posted April 10, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Really ::bright eyed and dances around:: Someone said I was good!!!:falls over:: Tehehhe.. ~Kitty[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now