Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was feeling bored, so I made this. It was pretty quick, so it's sloppy, but I kinda liked the way it turned out. I hafta add some text, though.
Posted
It looks good. I don't know what program you use, but that scratchy border thing is like a default filter in PSP, so it makes it hard for me to be blown away or anything like the other posts heh. In another program, it involves more work... so I guess it all depends lol.

I personally prefer your current banner. It's a lot more understated, and so I think it's more effective.
Posted
I agree with Sem, keep the one you have for now.

No, wait! Use your new one.

No, wait--!

*is quite indecisive*

Heh, anyways, I have yet to figure out how to make that effect, so I'm still wowed by it. The only prob I have is that blank area between the dog and Ed. Kinda too empty. The colors are EXCELLENT--which is why the empty area looks all the more so.

9/10.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats is so cool.That is definetly 9.5/10 keep it up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...