OtakuBoards

True Hip-hop?

Guest dr.septagon

I have to disagree I am - Nas is the second closest. Even though in God's Son, we discover that Reakwon from Wu-Tang Clan, and Notorious had beef. We can refer back to the beef from a choon by Wu-Tang Clan called "Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'" Quote from Raekwon "I got beef with comercialsed Ni**az with gold teeth", Seeing as Biggie had gold teeth and was comercial, we can safley say that it's true. Can't remember why i made this point. .....

:mrt:<<<<< This guy looks like Mr.T

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dr.septagon
:mad:
"Gay Dre Young/ Suge told me you used to take transvestites home/ ... No wonder Feminem be cross-dressing in pumps and tight little dresses," Rule says about the dynamic duo of Dr. Dre and Eminem. "The rapper that sings and blings" even calls out singer Truth Hurts, saying he can't tell whether she's a man or woman.

Truth isn't the only songstress who gets caught in the Murder Inc. hailstorm of barbs. Lil' Mo, a former friend of the camp, is called a *****, and Rule asks when she last had a hot song, answering himself with "never." (Mo had publicly accused the Inc. of being ungrateful for her contributions to songs such as "Put It on Me" and "I Cry.")

"No" is the answer to whether Murder Inc. had anything to do with the two shootings at the offices of Violator Management in recent weeks. Rule's rhymes imply that Chris Lighty and Busta Rhymes went to Russell Simmons with those accusations.

"They shootin'! Ah, Chris, you shook/ And got Bus rhyming the same old hook," Rule says over the beat to Nas' "Made You Look." The freestyle ends with Rule unfavorably foreshadowing the destiny of Eminem's daughter." - Vh1 news

I am sick and tired of the little, short, rat-resembling exhibitionist 'singer' that goes goes by the name of Ja Rule. I hope that 50 cent, Dre, Em, Ice Cube, Dmx and Busta get together and diss the f*ck out of his tiny little wanksta clique. How dare he diss Dr. Dre one of the main founders of 'gangsta rap'! If only I had a gun...I'd shot the hell out of Ja and Irv!!!!!!!!:flaming:

What do ya'll think?

Guest Fly-T
Ja rule is biting off more than he can chew.......Simple as that...
That cat gonna get what is coming to him big time....
You see his new video 'Reign'??? Soo stupid....ESp. how at the end they talking about some Hip-Hop is dying, Reach for Peace

Have you heard tha shady/aftermath comeback diss to that ja rule b/s.It's eminem and 50 cent and busta rhymes flowing over 2 pac's heil mary.That track is cool yo!Proof from d-12 is coming out with a solo album in july i've heard a couple of tracks and all i can say yo is that he's album is gonna be ill son!!And i haven't seen tha whole video of reign when ever it comes on i cut it off!Did he really say hip hop is dying?That B***H is killing it yo!I cant stand when fake mc's claim to know and be real hip hop!Septagon do u got yahoo messenger?I can send you some of my tracks on there!

[color=blue][size=1]Yeah SSJ Trunks I cant wait to get Proof's album, I respect the fact he is putting it out on his own label instead of getting Eminem to sign him as a solo artist and having Shady Records put it out there. If Proof is going to make it he wants to make it on his own. I have been trying to get a copy of the Eminem,50,and Busta's Ja-Rule response but I dont know anyone who has it. I cant wait til Ja gets put in his place he is a wanna be gangster and to top that cant rap he need to shut up and retire he cant out ryme 50 or Eminem **** i'll even go as far as to say Bizarre has better lyrical skills then him. I have both parts to the Benzino response and the new Benzino diss on the Cradle 2 Grave soundtrack and eminem murders Benzino on all three tracks man.Benzino didn't know what he was getting into when he dissed slim. I am patiently awaiting Obie Trice's debut and D-12's second album. From what I have heard about D-12's next album so far it is gonna be tight as **** and I hear they murdered Royce da 5'9 on there most recent mixtape.[/color][/size]

Yeah blue gender you can find the latest eminem,50 cent and busta rhymes diss on this site [url]www.dashadyspot.com[/url] it's a quick download.Ive just downloaded all the d-12 royce da 5'9 disses i didn't even know they were beefing yo!Royce da 5'9 comes hard on that track "malcom x" but on all the other disses i personally tought they were weak but i heard all the d-12 and proof disses to royce and they were preety ill.And i din't know that proof was realesing his album on his own label.That new d-12 is dou to come out in july yo!I know its gonna be iller than the first one!:DOh yeah you can find most of tha murda inc. disses on green lantern's new mix tape.As for benzino disses to eminem they were all wack and all tha eminem disses were ill i dont know why that cat tried to even diss eminem!And obie trice album should be good i heard his underground album and it was tight!

THERE IS NO REAL HIP HOP! people need to stop the borders with 'mainstream' and 'underground' its all one music. hip is a lifestyle a way of life. the hip i listen to is whatever sounds good to my ear and whatever i can relate to. whats not hip hop though are the songs that dont relate to lifestyle. :D

Guest dr.septagon
"THERE IS NO REAL HIP HOP! people need to stop the borders with 'mainstream' and 'underground' its all one music. hip is a lifestyle a way of life. the hip i listen to is whatever sounds good to my ear and whatever i can relate to. whats not hip hop though are the songs that dont relate to lifestyle." - Will2x
:therock:
Tupac's song changes is not about his lifestyle but about the surroundings,environment etc... and its still good hip hop!

'SSJ GOTENKS OK' I have msn messenger! :confused:
I went to dashadyspot, a good website btw and downloaded the latest diss from bezino to shady records, and it sucked, ahahahhaha it was so crap he said made men will kill the g-unit and he'll shove a gun in 50's mouth and make em wet his pants etc...ahahhaa-so crap I also heard the scarface diss snitch ni**a (to 50 cent) and its deep much better than benzino's! I recently bought: non-phixion - the future is now, and company flow - funcrsuher plus they are both good but the co-flow cd is amazing! IS MURS' NEW CD GOOD? after all hes a def jukie and the album is produced by El-P and RJD2 so it must be right?!?!?!?!?

Guest Fly-T
Nah, I Got AOL but if u could E-mail it to me....then it's cool.
I peeped these rappers Saafir, GZA aka "The Genius" and Assassin and they tight....true hip-hop

Guest The Bouncer
The new gangsta hip hop is hype.. you poeple just dont know.. if they werent so good then why are preople buy their Cd... and Concert ticketss. that old Schollstuff is garbage.. no one listens to it.. or nobody hardly knows about them... it out of style

my favorites are 50 cent, dmx, Eminem, and Xzibit

How [i]dare[/i] you call old school hip-hop garbage! You're exactly what's wrong with the industry today; you and people like you who bad-mouth the classics.

You can't take 50 Cent and Eminem without at least knowing Run DMC (I mean actually listening to their songs, not just saying R.I.P. Jam Master Jay), DeLa Soul and Beastie Boys.
Without DJs like Jay, there wouldn't BE producers like Dre around to lift up the careers of people like 50 Cent and Eminem.

Old School hip-hop is not garbage. It's a lot better than some of the shallow, self-involved, materialistic crap I see on BET these days. How about you stop and actually listen to some of the "old Scholl" lyrics before you go and make checks that your hip-hop newbie arse can't cash.

Now excuse me while I calm down.

Guest dr.septagon
Endymion I agree!

First of all without old school there would be no gangsta rap or any rap/hip-hop! Artists like Run and the beastie boys, de la soul started it and when it got violent JMJ did concerts to stop gun crimes etc... showing he is not after money like 50 cent is today! What the hell do you 'bouncer' know about hip-hop??? your favourite artists are "50 cent, dmx, Eminem, and Xzibit", they are probably the most commercial and 90% of them are aftermath, there are other labels aswell! there is underground too, and artists who keep it old school and get a lot of support. PLS dont post in my thread you moron!

damn imbeciles!

:mrt:

Guest The Bouncer
Heh.. i know lots sbout rap.. not that old school garbage.... but Eminem ,Xzibit etc are just some of my favorites.. I also like Ludacris, Project pat, KillerMike and mny others...but as I said before that old school stuff is GARBAGE

Guest dr.septagon
your knowledge amazes me...

you even know Ludacris and KillerMike, who are they? Some underground gangstas? ROFL

Bouncer, you were only born in 1989, so exactly how often do you get around to hearing old school hip-hop? Why do I get the feeling that the only De La Soul song you've ever heard is "Ooh" and you wouldn't know Run DMC if they smacked you across the face with a pair of Addidas?

Ask [i]any[/i] rapper today, and they'll tell you that some of the best hip-hop came from back in the day. Who do you think Eminem, Xzibit, DMX, and 50 Cent listened to when they were kids?

No one can say they know a lot about hip-hop without knowing its origins. And if you knew its origins, you wouldn't think old school was garbage.

Guest The Bouncer
Dont noboy listen to that old school mess.... hardly noboy know about them ... so why should i take the time to listen to it....

Guest dr.septagon
Does anyone know Heltah Skeltah, Smiff N' Wessun, I like them and now I wanna buy 1 of their albums (1 of H.S. and 1 of S. N' W.), can u reccommend which of their albums I should get!, which are their best
albums?
safe

:mrt:

Bouncer does have a point though! Today nobody cares about hip-hop culture and the past, most of the people at my school just talk about new stuff and listen to hip-hop but dont know s**t about it, which really annoys me! They all listen to commercial rap e.g.- 50 Cent, Dmx, Eminem and mostly Nas.

[size=1][color=blue]I think people still do care about old school hip hop I mean without old school hip hop there would have been no one to have inspired newer hip hop artists into getting into the rap game. So even if you dont like old school hip hop you have to give it it's props for getting the rap artist's you listen to today into music.[/color][/size]

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Bouncer [/i]
[B]Heh.. i know lots sbout rap.. not that old school garbage.... but Eminem ,Xzibit etc are just some of my favorites.. I also like Ludacris, Project pat, KillerMike and mny others...but as I said before that old school stuff is GARBAGE [/B][/QUOTE]

He's born in 1989....I'm not that much older than he is and as far as I know about old school hip-hop, the way he exploits it makes him look like one stupid ignorant dumba**, no offense....

Btw, you know lots about rap....I hope you are talking about just mainstream because if you weren't, then Ludacris, Project pat, and Eminem wouldn't be up as ther as a favorite(but then again it's his opinion). And If you like Eminem, but hate Old school, Eminem would probably bash you in hte head....People like Kool G rap, De La Soul, run Dmc, Big Daddy Kane, LL Cool J, dmx, Rakim, and Grandmaster Flash ( the one who did "The Message")are some of the best and even his idols.

Guest The Bouncer
you dont hear no body talkin about no Big Dddy kane or nothin in school or in the streets.. mot people ( like me) only care about the new stuff.... not some old stuff fron 10- 20 years ago...it may have been the start of the new rap we listen to today. but its old..

Just because nobody talks about old school hip-hop, that doesn't make it garbage. That just makes it so old that kids don't talk about it all the time. A song doesn't become bad when it gets old. I'm not saying that you should stop listening to current rap (there's no way I could get you to), but at least look back at some of the old stuff and take a listen to what all of your favorite rappers are talking about.

Besides, new artists take lyrics and music from older songs all the time. If new rappers use old lyrics, they [i]had[/i] to be good, right?

It's ovious that bouncer only knows about what he hears on the radio.He is young so ofcourse he would think old school hip hop is weak.He only listen's to stuff that other people listen too.I bet he hasn't even heard any old school albums to be judging them.Bouncer check out some of tha old run dmc albums.Be your own person dont try to be like everyone else.Ask all your older friends about old school rap and i bet they will till u that it is tight.With out tha classics there would be no hip hop.:D

Guest Fly-T
Old school Hip-Hop was that stuff that lets people chill and drink kool-aid...ill Bill i never heard...Necro and Non Phixion are ill. Period. What about people like Apathy and Heiroglyphics?