OtakuBoards

True Hip-hop?

Guest dr.septagon

Guest The Bouncer
Never heard of them.. and i dont care.. it garbage... thats it.. take it to the dump.... i wont listen to it... never will

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dr.septagon
"Never heard of them.. and i dont care.. it garbage... thats it.. take it to the dump.... i wont listen to it... never will" - The Bouncer A.K.A. d**khead bouncee :therock:

What is wrong with you? Were you deprived or neglected as a child, and now you are taking out your anger. Did your dad abuse you?:laugh:

First of all if you haven't heard of them, then why are they garbage? Why wont you check them out? You dont care?
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT
TRUE HIP-HOP NOT NELLY AND SOME OF YOUR OTHER COMMERCIAL,MAINSTREAM,INDUSTRY,FAKE,SELLOUT RAPPERS! SO PLS GO AWAY NO on HERE LIKES YOU!! GET IT IN YOUR HEAD AND GET A LIFE WHILE YOUR AT IT! I CANT BELIEVE HOW LONELY,SAD,STUPID,ANNOYING YOU ARE.

"Thanks to Tamer Zach who made this hype banner 4 me"-the di**head A.K.A. 'bouncer'

YOUR BANNER SUCKS MATE! ROFL ITS SO CRAP LOL! :laugh:

I respect the Heiroglyphics for keepin it real but like The Roots I just dont like them, theyre not my style I guess.

I Have Non-Phixion - The Future is Now and it is hectic, amazing beats/production by Necro, Pete Rock, Large Professor, Juju (beatnuts) and Non Phixion!! - 9/10
I am soon going to get Necro - I need drugs, that album is dope! I have half of it on MP3 - 8.5/10
!!Ill Bill is the main rapper in Non-Phixion and is Necro's brother!!

I am not sure I know Apathy...sounds familiar......

What about Uncle Howie?
He's cool

[color=green] Septagon, do not flame other members. You may disagree with what The Bouncer has to say, but you should never insult him. It's against the rules.[/color]

Bouncer, you can't say you don't like something you've never heard based on when it was made. Still, if we can't change your mind, then I guess you'll just be deprived.

Guest The Bouncer
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dr.septagon [/i]
[B]"Never heard of them.. and i dont care.. it garbage... thats it.. take it to the dump.... i wont listen to it... never will" - The Bouncer A.K.A. d**khead bouncee :therock:

What is wrong with you? Were you deprived or neglected as a child, and now you are taking out your anger. Did your dad abuse you?:laugh:

[/B][/QUOTE]

ok... did yur mom ever rape you whenyou were born..... . im a d**k head..... :laugh:... thats what yo momma is.. and talkin bout banners.... atleast i got one....... im lonely.. youre probably just some little lonley nerdy kid wit no friends.... so you wanna take yo anger out on me..... i still trhink that the old school rap is wack.... and you must not know nothin about new rap if you think Nas is wack.. the only peron whos is wack... is you........:butthead:

Guest dr.septagon
First of all I like Nas but think he is getting old, and his lyrics kinda suck now. Secondly it is spelled mum not "mom" 'bouncer', "whenyou"-these are TWO WORDS 'when you', "youre" - it is you're with an apostrophe! "lonley"-its lonely by the way,"trhink"-its THINK! "peron whos"- its person who's! By your post I can clearly see you can't write and I won't be suprised if you are illiterate too. I am not swearing or cursing him Endymion, in this post, just pointing out how bouncer's mum failed to raise him! Bouncee your Banner is wonderful :laugh: its moments like these when I realise its better not to have one! Im out PEACE

The bouncee was born in 1989 ROFL-little child I am sorry to let you hear such bad words, go to bed now and don't have any nightmares.
Put it this way ,when I started listening to hip-hop you were still wetting your bed ROFL

AGAIN SORRY ENDYMION I DISNT KNOW HE WAS 12

Guest Fly-T
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Bouncer [/i]
[B]ok... did yur mom ever rape you whenyou were born..... . im a d**k head..... :laugh:... thats what yo momma is.. and talkin bout banners.... atleast i got one....... im lonely.. youre probably just some little lonley nerdy kid wit no friends.... so you wanna take yo anger out on me..... i still trhink that the old school rap is wack.... and you must not know nothin about new rap if you think Nas is wack.. the only peron whos is wack... is you........:butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]

You really have no skill of applying grammar whatsoever and your put-downs are so freakin' stupid they make me hurl.
And to Dr. 12? (checks math) accroding to caculations, the fella' is 14 (unless he haven't came upon his birthday).
And plus New Rap??? OMG, :laugh: :laugh: You are the type of people that are killing what actually was a value in hip-hop. When you think about it, it's really the fans that kill hip-hop, not the rappers.

[B]First of all I like Nas but think he is getting old, and his lyrics kinda suck now. Secondly it is spelled mum not "mom" 'bouncer', "whenyou"-these are TWO WORDS 'when you', "youre" - it is you're with an apostrophe! "lonley"-its lonely by the way,"trhink"-its THINK! "peron whos"- its person who's! By your post I can clearly see you can't write and I won't be suprised if you are illiterate too. I am not swearing or cursing him Endymion, in this post, just pointing out how bouncer's mum failed to raise him! Bouncee your Banner is wonderful :laugh: its moments like these when I realise its better not to have one! Im out PEACE

The bouncee was born in 1989 ROFL-little child I am sorry to let you hear such bad words, go to bed now and don't have any nightmares.
Put it this way ,when I started listening to hip-hop you were still wetting your bed ROFL

AGAIN SORRY ENDYMION I DISNT KNOW HE WAS 12 [/B][/QUOTE]

As a friend of Bouncer (also known from here on in the post as Ant), i will NOT let you talk about him like that? And, several things wrong wit that:

1) It is not mum. Mom and mum r 2 different things. Airhead.
2) He was cussing before you even knew what a cuss word is, and my and him will cuss you out any day of the week. (and twice on sunday)
3) Ant never wet da bed (at least i don't think:blush: )
4) You don't have to put the ' in everythngi. It's not needed.
5) Did you ever hear of 'speeling errors'? (there's one there)
6) Your the nerd. If u got a problem with anythng me or ant said, bite me.

Ant, u owe me 4 covering u.

-Nate

Guest dr.septagon
Oh I am sorry for saying he was 12, he is actually 14, but I was being sarcastic!

He is 14 I am soon gonna be 17 so tell him to stick to trading pokemon cards and watching The Telletubies trainee. His comments are annoying, ignorant, dull, stupid and full of 'typing errors' but nm. I am not a nerd, I just wanted to emphasise the fact that he's illiterate. Trainer you say he never wets the bed, do you sleep with him?:laugh:

*:blackeye: punches the trainer and pimp-slaps the bouncee:blackeye:*- you said bite me trainee, prefer to punch your face and slap your p*ssy friend!

I cant believe how annoying people get!
I know he is your friend but you dont need to bury your head in his *ss! But*licking him oops sorry "sticking up for him".

I have said so many times this thread is for hiphop not modern industry rap! So pls stop posting here bouncee!

What is "NEW RAP" bouncer? :laugh: :laugh:
And Nas is not "new rap", his first album came out in 1991 you di*khead! So this proves I know and you dont! So stick to Britney Spears and your "NEW RAP":laugh:

Nate..hold it back...hold it......

[SIZE=4]AND YOU TALK ABOUT US BEING ANNOYING!? YOU ARE JUST LIKE AN'T'S BROTHER, YOU LALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH STRENGTH IT TAKES TO KEEP MYSELF FROM KICKING YOUR *** RIGHT NOW![/SIZE] Now, you will [SIZE=4]NOT[/SIZE] say that we are gay again, or anythngi of the sort. I said that i don'gt think he wets the bed. Oh, and, uhm, Dr. Septastupid. Me and Ant watch and do stuff you dream about doing. so shut up.

-Nate

Guest dr.septagon
ooo trainee touchy subject huh ? :laugh:
"Me and Ant watch and do stuff you dream about doing"-the trainer

SORRY I AM NOT THAT KINDA PERSON (HOMOSEXUAL), I have nothing against it, Its just not my thing you know.

"Location: Either at my house or skippin my tech work and gettin on to post!","Me and Ant watch and do stuff you dream about doing" - 'the trainer' aka whatever
MMmmmm somehow I disagree...ROFL :laugh:

"HOW MUCH STRENGTH IT TAKES TO KEEP MYSELF FROM KICKING YOUR *** RIGHT NOW!" - The Trainer- "Birthday: May 30, 1991"
:therock: ROFL....ahahhahahhahahhahaa:laugh:
WTF?
:worried:-:laugh: Do you really think I even care about a little lonely child lost on the internet, you make me laugh:laugh:

"Dr. Septastupid"
uuuhhh- you offended me little boy/girl?:laugh:
PLS keep posting trainee its really fun reading your posts
do you know what a septagon is, you dont do maths in nursery do you?
:mrt::laugh:

Guest dr.septagon
I am sorry but you are just looking for a reason to close this thread, there wont be any more cursing or wahtever anymore....
Its good that your niece can be more mature...
Why am I an idiot when my thread is so popular and I am getting so much replies...hmmmm
Why the F**K are you calling me an idiot?
:flaming: :mad:

"HOW MUCH STRENGTH IT TAKES TO KEEP MYSELF FROM KICKING YOUR *** RIGHT NOW!" - The Trainer- "Birthday: May 30, 1991"
:therock: ROFL....ahahhahahhahahhahaa:laugh:
WTF?
[/QUOTE]

Oooh....i'm so ascared...Anthony...i think i'm gonna wet myself, be back!:nono: Not!

And, you don't know my skills. You don't know if i can kick your ***. So, shut up. While you still can.