Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did anyone watch this show? I think it is very funny and wanted to know if anyone remembered it also. If you used to watch Sailor Moon when it was in sydication then you might know what I'm talking about because they were on around the same time.
Posted
Oh yeah... that was possibly my favorite show at that time.
all i can remember about it was that one of the three cats had a paresal(sp?) and used it as a weapon
Posted
[b]I remember that! A blue boy cat, a white boy cat, and a pinky red girl cat. And the two guys were always fighting over this other girl..lol
The white cat was the best. I mean, his weapon was an umbrella bro!
I like the gun that shoots em out as well,...heh,..those were the days,..when I usedta watch power rangers an stuff as well :blush: roflmao[/b]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
'...' Ive been singing theme tune to that all day........
I havent seen it since I was a wee nippa'.
Posted
Whoa, I thought I was the only one who watched that show!
I always liked the white one who had one sword that split into two! But my fave was always the blue one and his magic umbrella!
Posted
I thought the blue one was cool too! If any of you guys have "friends" who have illegal nintendo emulators on your computer one of my "friends" lets just call him S.G. has a Samuri Pizza Cats game he can mail you. Just PM me and my "friend" will do the work.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
It may just be a cheap eastern rip off of the teenage mutant ninja turtles but with cats but it was still cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...