Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#808080]Wow, very impressive stuff CL. Your proportions are really good -- I think you have a natural talent for drawing!

I'd love to see more of your work. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=hotpink]Thankx. I will be adding more to this collection. Trying to draw all the breeds..too bad theres over 150...Well I have to start somewhere.

Thank you everyone.[/COLOR]
Posted
Oops, I just saw there was a lot more to the pic than when I first saw it! :bluesweat

Like I said on AIM the other night, you are quite good, Kayla. I tried to pick a fav, only to fail.

My only nitpick? If you can find someway to size your images down--makes it easier to view them. Please?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...