KittyLynn Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 [COLOR=hotpink]Here it is. My doggy art!! Edit: Not working..Ok. Hold on. Resizing..[/COLOR]
dd protector Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 Thats so kewl. Your really good at drawing animals! ^_^ 8/10
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 Lassy! Heh, very nice. You should draw the body now. ^_^
James Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 [color=#808080]Wow, very impressive stuff CL. Your proportions are really good -- I think you have a natural talent for drawing! I'd love to see more of your work. ^_^[/color]
KittyLynn Posted April 14, 2003 Author Posted April 14, 2003 [COLOR=hotpink]Thankx. I will be adding more to this collection. Trying to draw all the breeds..too bad theres over 150...Well I have to start somewhere. Thank you everyone.[/COLOR]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 [color=skyblue]Hehe that's really cute! I could never draw real life...I can't even draw cartoon animals but you can even draw real ones^^ I really like them![/color]
eleanor Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 Oo, I wish I could draw realistically! Really good, calumon_luver!
KittyLynn Posted April 14, 2003 Author Posted April 14, 2003 [COLOR=hotpink]Um..They are ok. I think they could be better. I'm going to practice and hopefully get better. ~Kitty[/COLOR]
Pyrophobic Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 Wow! I love them - their eyes are so appealing! I particularly loved the first one, to the right. Husky or wolf, was it?
KittyLynn Posted April 17, 2003 Author Posted April 17, 2003 [COLOR=hotpink]Siberan Husky. I was trying to draw a Samoyed, but it failed. ^^;[/COLOR]
GinnyLyn Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 Oops, I just saw there was a lot more to the pic than when I first saw it! :bluesweat Like I said on AIM the other night, you are quite good, Kayla. I tried to pick a fav, only to fail. My only nitpick? If you can find someway to size your images down--makes it easier to view them. Please?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now