OtakuBoards

how long!!?

Dark Wish

If u just go right through the game, then, it'll be shorter, but, u'll probably be killed by the last boss very fast. If u know what ur doing, and gather all the equipment, it'll take u more time, but u'll be better prepared for the final boss. If u have no idea what u are doing, then it'll probably take u awhile to beat the game.

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]i beat it in just 41 hours running threw it... and only fought the last guy twice... i didnt like the fight v. myself it was too ez kinda like safer was... but i ended up going back and getting all the stuff and beat it in 50 hours (same game)[/font][/color][/size]

[COLOR=blue]Yer right kuja usaually takes 40+ hours. i beat the game with just about everything at about 43 hours My brother beat the game, had everything and it took him 'bout 48 hours.[/COLOR]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]If u just go right through the game, then, it'll be shorter, but, u'll probably be killed by the last boss very fast. If u know what ur doing, and gather all the equipment, it'll take u more time, but u'll be better prepared for the final boss. If u have no idea what u are doing, then it'll probably take u awhile to beat the game. [/B][/QUOTE]
I got through the whole game easily, I beat everyone on the first try including the last boss, that's how kick ass of a FF player I am, I beat it under a month

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]a month? god it only took me 6 days... and that is only cause i had 2 12 hours shifts in the middle... so i didnt play for 2... and it took me another few days to find all the hidden stuff... thou i beat hades on the first try and found him on the first try[/font][/color][/size]

It really depends on how you play the game , if you cheat than it could take you as long as 30hr , with the book I would say 40hr without it I would say 50 to 60hr , If you want an online guide go to [url]www.playonline.com[/url]

Guest firemac
to kuja, well it's a month, because I don't remember how quickly I did it, I think it was from December 25, and before new years eve, that I beat FF9