Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][COLOR=purple]It's taken me about 16 hours to complete the first disk of FF9 and now..at 21 hours...I'm still only really at the begining of disk two! I've never played this before...how long does it take???![/COLOR] [/b]
Posted
If u just go right through the game, then, it'll be shorter, but, u'll probably be killed by the last boss very fast. If u know what ur doing, and gather all the equipment, it'll take u more time, but u'll be better prepared for the final boss. If u have no idea what u are doing, then it'll probably take u awhile to beat the game.
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]i beat it in just 41 hours running threw it... and only fought the last guy twice... i didnt like the fight v. myself it was too ez kinda like safer was... but i ended up going back and getting all the stuff and beat it in 50 hours (same game)[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Yer right kuja usaually takes 40+ hours. i beat the game with just about everything at about 43 hours My brother beat the game, had everything and it took him 'bout 48 hours.[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]If u just go right through the game, then, it'll be shorter, but, u'll probably be killed by the last boss very fast. If u know what ur doing, and gather all the equipment, it'll take u more time, but u'll be better prepared for the final boss. If u have no idea what u are doing, then it'll probably take u awhile to beat the game. [/B][/QUOTE]
I got through the whole game easily, I beat everyone on the first try including the last boss, that's how kick ass of a FF player I am, I beat it under a month
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]a month? god it only took me 6 days... and that is only cause i had 2 12 hours shifts in the middle... so i didnt play for 2... and it took me another few days to find all the hidden stuff... thou i beat hades on the first try and found him on the first try[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
It really depends on how you play the game , if you cheat than it could take you as long as 30hr , with the book I would say 40hr without it I would say 50 to 60hr , If you want an online guide go to [url]www.playonline.com[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]at 21 hours I was about half way through disc 3.... [/B][/QUOTE]

i'm at 22 hours and i'm mount gunag so is that halfway through
Guest firemac
Posted
to kuja, well it's a month, because I don't remember how quickly I did it, I think it was from December 25, and before new years eve, that I beat FF9

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...