Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I was bored today without my good computer being able to work, so I decided to experiment with stuff in MSPaint. I ended up making these "sample images" you get with XP into.. into.. I don't know, judge for yourself =P

(I can only post one image after a post and so on. I lack hosting capabilities ^^)[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Thank you, that wasn't intended, but thanks anyway ^^;

Here's number two (it's not as good, but this was the most experimental one):[/size][/color]
Posted
Prettyful. Looks like the stuff they had us make in Photoshop class. Heh, that was so long ago.

9.9/10. The only thing that bothers me is that "extra" rectangle of b/w space on the right side. Unbalances the pic a little.

*is pelted with many screams of "Enough of balance, already!"*

To be honest, the sunset one seems a little forced. I don't want to nitpick at this one, so I'll just leave a rating.
7.6/10.
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I agree that the sunset one is forced, it's nothing like the other, I give that one poop/10 ^^;

Numero tres:[/size][/color]
Posted
Considering that was all done in Paint, VERY nice Russ. Good job. :) Only thing I can pick out is the German flag-looking box in your last one. What the?
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]for paint, they are great.

the first one is nice, but i'm not too crazy about the inverted box/flower thing. it kind of sets it off balence. 7.4/10

the second one is a little . . . well . . . 'forced' might be a good word for it. it doesn't really float my boat. 6.5/10

the last one is really shabby, i don't like it at all. it's probably due, for the most part, to the yellow/black box in the middle. it could do without that. 4.1/10

but like i said, for ms, these are great.[/color]
Posted
Wait, these were done in Paint alone? Heh, ok. Still doesn't affect my opinion. :p

I like #3 better than #2...go fig. It's just the way the colors play off each other. Mmmm...ow. Getting slightly blinded following the test to the middle white area on the right side, but I like it like that.

8.8/10.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I actually like the second one the best. ^^; The pinkness of the sunset is really pretty, and I like how the colors blend in with each other.

The first one was neat. I like the little boxes with the flowers. Very kewl. ^^

The third one looks kinda plain. I think it's mainly that yellow and black box though. It looks like a really nice wallpaper.

1) 8.9/10.
2) 9.2/10.
3) 8.2/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]*remembers in future to not make silly orange and black boxes ^^;* Thank you everbody for your opinions, now for the final one:[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Thank you, I made all of these to catch people's eye but only one does. The mind boggles oO

The need to make nice landscape photographs into nice landscape photographs with lines and weird things on them increases:[/size][/color]
Posted
The winter one, I thought, would have a lot more white. Heh. ^^; But...um...it didn't look like you did too much to it.
Still pretty. 8.7/1o.

Footprints is fighting with your one to be my favorite. Maybe there should be more or less pale areas...a little unbalanced *points to her sig*. And though you didn't use a lot of effects on this one, it still comes across as prettiful.
9.8/1o.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra[/i]
[B]Only thing I can pick out is the German flag-looking box in your last one. What the?[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]Subliminal messages. Duh. ^-^ All great artists use them... well... all greatly [i]disturbed[/i] artists... o0

Anyway, considering they were done in Paint, I would have to say they are pretty good. Though it is pretty easy to tell how you did them, which it is more exciting if I cannot. Though a thumbs up just for putting such a limiting program to some worthwhile use.


(It still pales in comparison to Photoshop, though ^_~)[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][size=1](It still pales in comparison to Photoshop, though ^_~)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Sure does -_- *wants my computer to be unbroken*

Thankee everybody for your opinions and stuff.. *is out of ideas now*[/size][/color]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=383461[/IMG] [SIZE=1]I'm saving this one, hope you don't mind. I love it.

I don't do decimal ratings. Suffice to say that it is lovely.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Whoa... o.o
Those last two are soooo kewl!! *saves each*

1) 9.95678/10.
2) 9.24876/10.

:whoops:[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...