Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh, I found some little base things for pixel stuff, I have made my own couple of things (ask james ¬_¬) but this is something I really would like to get into, so what do you think?


And no my room isnt that small ¬_¬
Posted
[size=1]Your keyboard is bigger than your pillow. :p

Heh, it is very cool, though. And it is hard to do things right with pixels.

What is the little critter, there?[/size]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's cute!! ^^
I especially love the desk. It's so small, but it's really detailed.

Neat and simple. ^^

10/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
Hes absol, thats one of the things I tried to recreate. I was trying to make a little plush version, heh.

Thanks juu ^^;

Attached is the image of Absol from pokemon Ruby.
Posted
Looks like we have a talented spriter on our hands here. ^_^ It looks great, besides what Sara pointed out. That is one biiig keyboard. XD

Actually, now that I think about it, this is a spriting topic, not an art and design topic. XD
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Looks like we have a talented spriter on our hands here. ^_^ It looks great, besides what Sara pointed out. That is one biiig keyboard. XD [/B][/QUOTE]

Im only starting ¬_¬

Heh, thanks anywho. If you could give me some tips or something, that'd be great, I really would like to get into this sort of stuff, seems like a handy little style.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...