OtakuBoards

hate..........

17yamcha

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]Yes, I was off to bed anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOOO Stay up and awe in my post!

No one cares.... why the hell do I even care... it boggles the mind.... uh oh... after I think too much, like i did writting that post, i start going insane... seee birdy ::plas with the birdy:: TWEET!..... you know... perhaps this is why no one cares....

Well 17 those terrorists are wrong. They may have been taught to hate us but they what they did was wrong because they like us are human. That is why in the pary Osama Bin Ladin denied all the terrorist acts he committed. Because he knew they were wrong and he would be punished. I'm not saying he is the one who hit NYC but I used him as an example since we may as well call him the prime suspect anyway...

And Piromunkie: That is a sad, sad story...

-Justin

haha. found it funny when 17 posted this very same thread on every forum shadow, rypkord, shagoky goes to.

I SAY THEY ARE STILL A ****ING SAME PERSON! YOU CANT DENY IT FOOLS!

heh..where's shadow agreeing to this? all in 17's topic, he said, "i agree with you completly"..why? because they are dang same person. why this bother me? shadow wants to **** with me. he's a moron and he knows that

Well, yes, that is their belief, but don't get me wrong or anything, I LOVE the Middle East, it's my favorite part of the world, and I believe they have a beautiful religion, people, and all, but I believe what they did was wrong although they believed it was oki, because we do not share the same religion as them, and we do not believe the same things as them, and they know that, so if it's and honor to die, then they should have flewn one of their planes with their people into one of their buildings instead. They knew what they were doing, and they were wanting to just bring our economy down, kill our people, and make us mad, but they didn't care, because in their religion, they are going to heaven.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sasami-san [/i]
[B]Well, yes, that is their belief, but don't get me wrong or anything, I LOVE the Middle East, it's my favorite part of the world, and I believe they have a beautiful religion, people, and all, but I believe what they did was wrong although they believed it was oki, because we do not share the same religion as them, and we do not believe the same things as them, and they know that, so if it's and honor to die, then they should have flewn one of their planes with their people into one of their buildings instead. They knew what they were doing, and they were wanting to just bring our economy down, kill our people, and make us mad, but they didn't care, because in their religion, they are going to heaven. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]This incident has nothing to do with religion. It's all about politics.[/color]