Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[url]www.aimster.com[/url]

Uses the same stuff as Napster did, only with out all the d@mn filters... so it's STILL GOOD!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B][url]www.napster.com[/url]

hahahahahhaha I just thought I'd be funny :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Clever man whore! *hug* :)

...thank you, board, for posting before I typed anything...*smack*
Posted
I don't like Kazaa. I get a few vids from it occasionally but that's it. MP3 wise it sucks compared to audiogalaxy. I can barely find ANYTHING I want on Kazaa; actually, I have yet to find [i]anything[/i] on there.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]I don't like Kazaa. I get a few vids from it occasionally but that's it. MP3 wise it sucks compared to audiogalaxy. I can barely find ANYTHING I want on Kazaa; actually, I have yet to find [i]anything[/i] on there. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah it's nothing because it focuses on Americans.... and PORN....

While WinMX is world wide and ALOT of Japanese things on it... however alot of times it fails to work as well as kazaa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...