Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This the second version of this banner, i've had some problems with this one, I made this nice background but it looked empty, nothing I put in looked right, this is probably the best out of the ones i've made. Im still not entirely happy but im getting bored of seeing the same image every time I open photoshop.
Posted
ok, made a quick icon thing, made it darker and lighter as you put it over aim o.0;

I think this does actually look nicer, even though I dont think the colors are exactly what you meant.
Posted
I like it, its quite smooth, the only improvement I would say is the diagonal lines aren't equal distances apart, although changing this wouldn't really do much to improve the image.

Reverence-out>>
Posted
I like this version alot better, but...

maybe make the symbol a tad smaller, and theres an awkward brightness on the left side of the image =\ if that could be changed/toned down a bit that would make the image look better. I know my "make it lighter and darker" comment on AIM must have been confusing but it's hard to explain what I'm trying to say :rolleyes:.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]The second one's much better. It reminds me alot of scuba diving. o.o;

Though, I'm not sure if I really like that shade of blue in that second one. It's too... murky. oo;

7.7/10.[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...