Jump to content
OtakuBoards

So which one??  

  1. 1. So which one??

    • Dragonball
      6
    • Gundam
      2
    • Evangelion
      1
    • Other (specific and why)
      9


Recommended Posts

Posted
which anime do you not want to exist in the real world???

[size=1]*Note*
hey guys just listen,
i know its been really hard for us during this time of tradegy, but we have to move on with our lives. we cant really drag this on our shoulders for the rest of our lives. so lets just try to get back to our regular day on otakuboards[/size]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Don't know a whole lot about anime, but EVA D@MMIT! EVA!!!
Posted
hah, your avatar.

lain ....because i'd want to live in the wired.

oh, you said not, eh? hmmm, i shouldn't read so fast. i wouldn't root for pokemon thats for sure...for the obvious reasons.
Posted
I would like NOT to see a lot of anime existing in reality. But out of all of them I pick Pokemon as the one I would want to see the least...

-Justin
Posted
I would not want Gundam Wing or DBZ to exist in the real world because a whole lot of people would die. Everyday cities are always under attack by Cell or something, I don't want to have be running in fear from Zeon mobile suits or anything like that. Just a thought...
Posted
sailor moon! i'm gonna turn sailor neptune(she's lesbian if you didn't know) straight once i get to hold of her..if you know what i mean.;)
Posted
I would have to say all pkmn and things relating to it. Also with Sailor Moon.
Posted
It'd be cool to have a real life Dirty Pair (my role models:D ).

It'd be terrible to have Fist of the North Star in real life (I wouldn't be able to sleep if people that can make your head blow up with a punch existed.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...