Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 which anime do you not want to exist in the real world??? [size=1]*Note* hey guys just listen, i know its been really hard for us during this time of tradegy, but we have to move on with our lives. we cant really drag this on our shoulders for the rest of our lives. so lets just try to get back to our regular day on otakuboards[/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 MD Geist...if you've ever watched it...you'll know why...
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Don't know a whole lot about anime, but EVA D@MMIT! EVA!!!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 KENSHIN!!! ahhhh Feudal Japanese Samurai war.... how I miss thee....
Navi Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 hah, your avatar. lain ....because i'd want to live in the wired. oh, you said not, eh? hmmm, i shouldn't read so fast. i wouldn't root for pokemon thats for sure...for the obvious reasons.
Justin Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 I would like NOT to see a lot of anime existing in reality. But out of all of them I pick Pokemon as the one I would want to see the least... -Justin
Shy Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 I would not want Gundam Wing or DBZ to exist in the real world because a whole lot of people would die. Everyday cities are always under attack by Cell or something, I don't want to have be running in fear from Zeon mobile suits or anything like that. Just a thought...
Yoda Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 It would be class to see DBZ or Pokemon in the real world!
Jeff Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 sailor moon! i'm gonna turn sailor neptune(she's lesbian if you didn't know) straight once i get to hold of her..if you know what i mean.;)
Guest Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 I would have to say all pkmn and things relating to it. Also with Sailor Moon.
Dark Sephiroth Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [COLOR=blue]i say DBZ cause it will be kool if i could fire beams and fly and stuff[/COLOR] :) :D :)
Turkey Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 It'd be cool to have a real life Dirty Pair (my role models:D ). It'd be terrible to have Fist of the North Star in real life (I wouldn't be able to sleep if people that can make your head blow up with a punch existed.)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 14, 2001 Author Posted September 14, 2001 man, maybe i should have added a lot more
RicoTranzrig Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I'd be really interested if Gundam or the bi-pedal robot concept actually became a reality.
White Digivise Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 I would have to say either Cardcaptor Sakura or Digimon. :D
Pastbyer Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Um, I haven't watched a lot of Anime and stuff. And I think it's ok for me if any of them (that I watched) came true. But I'll just vote for Gundam W.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now